[ROM] MoKee KK 4.4.2 *UPDATED*

Search This thread

uppon2

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 27, 2010
This is not my ROM. All credits belong to the original developer and their influences/credits!

Download from here

Please use KK gapps

MoKee-442_thumb%25255B2%25255D.png

Last edited:

arifqur

Nov 12, 2005
Wow man you can sure dig them up.
Three new roms in a couple of days that we never new existed.
Dude you deserve a lot of credit.
Man can you find us a custom AOSP kernel which could go along with these roms?
Sigh! Too much to ask.
Thanks a Trillion.

Reactions: uppon2

uppon2

Oct 27, 2010
Fixing to flash another one from that sight. Will report. back.

Klaatu Barada Nikto

I didn't even realise it was on there, I found it through the MoKee website!

Damn you're on fire! Don't suppose you've found official PA ;)

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Sadly not. I was luckily around on the SGS 2 when Moles and D4 were "thinking of a new idea" - I tested all of the alpha and beta Frankensteins' before it was anything like it is today. In the beginning, there was an app that modified the build.prop to adjust DPI, then it just grew from there. Moles was working on something beautiful and D4 chimed in perfect timing to help develop some of the coolest and unique features in a ROM. Both guys are incredibly nice and started with an idea which the whole Nexus I9250/SGS 2 community watched grow.

This ROM is AOSP?

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Yes, it definitely is.

Oho. Working multiwindow?

Sent from my LG-E980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Sorry mate, I have flashed back to BAM. I don't remember seeing the option though?

Last edited:
Reactions: machinistsWIP

esimon311

Mar 10, 2013
V-Town
Whaaaa? Why are these ROMs popping up out of nowhere? Where the heyyyck have they been?

Not all developers are on XDA. Some are on other android forums some choose to release their roms on their own personal sights. IE use Google and search I've found several stock based custom roms over on Chinese sight.

Reactions: Mervingio

uppon2

Oct 27, 2010
Not all developers are on XDA. Some are on other android forums some choose to release their roms on their own personal sights. IE use Google and search I've found several stock based custom roms over on Chinese sight.

If using your handset, you must first graduate with a PHD before understanding how to use the site ;) - I jumped on my computer tonight and it was a lot easier!

Reactions: esimon311

uppon2

Oct 27, 2010

Sorry, I did download it from the site. My translator tells me the rom is called Magic Rom though! I looked at the file on my desktop and it is the same release from the MoKee site that I downloaded lol. Too many links man

Neroga

Feb 7, 2012
Saint Cloud, Florida
Sorry mate, I have flashed back to BAM. I don't remember seeing the option though?

Splitview works with both but I'm unimpressed with it. Xfloating works so much better and split and halo both conflict with it. Definitely love the ROMs, though. Especially BAM. So much free RAM on there lol.

drift08

Oct 8, 2008
OnePlus 9
which of those MoKee rom can be flash for F240s? I am looking for KitKat ver. The other XDA thread with MoKee rom for F240s has a dead url. thx in advance.

Pilaf

May 27, 2008
hello, i have an e986 (french) and i have an i9100 with mokee rom and it's great rom on i9100
lg don't put the 4.4.2 firmware for e986 now....
i give a try with mokee on my e986..
report back after instal mokee (now it's on backup phone..:laugh:)

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 AM ----------

i have instal mokee...:good::D
android version is 4.4.3.. i play with it :laugh:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is not my ROM. All credits belong to the original developer and their influences/credits!

Download from here

Please use KK gapps

MoKee-442_thumb%25255B2%25255D.png

Klaatu Barada Nikto
    Wow man you can sure dig them up.
    Three new roms in a couple of days that we never new existed.
    Dude you deserve a lot of credit.
    Man can you find us a custom AOSP kernel which could go along with these roms?
    Sigh! Too much to ask.
    Thanks a Trillion.

Klaatu Barada Nikto

Damn you're on fire! Don't suppose you've found official PA ;)

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Sadly not. I was luckily around on the SGS 2 when Moles and D4 were "thinking of a new idea" - I tested all of the alpha and beta Frankensteins' before it was anything like it is today. In the beginning, there was an app that modified the build.prop to adjust DPI, then it just grew from there. Moles was working on something beautiful and D4 chimed in perfect timing to help develop some of the coolest and unique features in a ROM. Both guys are incredibly nice and started with an idea which the whole Nexus I9250/SGS 2 community watched grow.

This ROM is AOSP?

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Yes, it definitely is.

Oho. Working multiwindow?

Whaaaa? Why are these ROMs popping up out of nowhere? Where the heyyyck have they been?