MaximusHD System Update Problem

Search This thread

Flubly

Mar 14, 2014
Hi, searched around for this but couldn't find anything related to my specific case. I recently finished the fiasco, for my noobish self, of getting my rooted and unlocked HTC One S s-off and supercid so that I could install MaximusHD 10.0.0.

Everything has been great but I've been alerted to a system update to 10.0.1 that features a noise reduction fix. I decided to go ahead and try and install it but all it does is reboot the phone into recovery and then nothing happens, I'm just there at the recovery menu. I reboot and the update is still there prompting me to install.

I guess I could just say I don't want to install since nothing seems to be wrong but I'm curious.

ka_55

Dec 11, 2013
Ankara
Look inside your sdcard. The OTA update should be there. When you find it just install from recovery. That should solve the problem

Sent from my One S

Reactions: Flubly

ka_55

Dec 11, 2013
Ankara
That did it. I think my brain was still on a "this has to be complicated" kick after everything else.

Thanks!

:D That "this has to be complicated" thought can mess things up, be careful. It makes people do silly things.

I'm glad if you could solve your problem and if I could help. So have a good day and happy flashing!

Sent from my One S

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Look inside your sdcard. The OTA update should be there. When you find it just install from recovery. That should solve the problem

Sent from my One S