[Q] PBXes / Google Voice trunk settings?

Search This thread

ArthurJGuy

Mar 4, 2011
I have sipdroid, a pbxes account, and a verified Google voice phone number.

I keep getting emails from PBXes saying that my trunk has been offline for over 10 minues and I have yet to be able to send or receive a call.

I have to have some settings wrong.

I setup a new SIP trunk with the following

Name: GTalk
Language: English
dtmfmode: auto
audio bypass: no
sendrpid: no

username (my google email)
password (my google password)
SIP server: I have tried google.com, gmail.com, sip.voice.google.com
domain:
register: yes (inbound and outbound)

Every other box on the page is blank.

Can anyone help with this? voip is new to me so I'm still learning here.

c-pimp

Jun 24, 2006
Oswego
would you mind giving instruction as to what you did to get it working? I would apprecieate it... I deleted my account from pbxes to start fresh install without having to manually enter in everything for gtalk trunk and it will not allow me to auto create anymore so im stuck and cant figure it out and ive read the wiki and google searched on how to set up gtalk trunks and such but I am unable to get it to work.
Thanks

-James

Pickngrin

Jan 30, 2009
This is the exact information I'm looking for, too (a Google search just brought me to this page). I'm in the same boat as c-pimp (deleted PBxes account to start over, then it wouldn't let me auto-create again). I'd appreciate any help with this. Thanks.

Last edited:

Pickngrin

Jan 30, 2009
Thanks. I think I've got the settings correct now, and at last I see the red dot on the top of the Sipdroid screen. However, when I attempt to initiate a call, it says "call in progress" then instantly goes to "call ended". Any ideas?

c-pimp

Jun 24, 2006
Oswego
Yeah, I googled good enough, pbxes made it not work unless you have a paid account or if you already had one before...

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Google better, because I did it with a free account on a new signup.

So, your MO is to post a thread asking how to do something, figure it out yourself, and then be a **** about it when people ask the same question you did in the OP?

Good luck with that. I hope it takes you far in life.