Refurbished

Search This thread

Keda_P

Jun 29, 2011
Brooklyn
Lol ur not gonna get a new phone no matter what. Even if u break it under insurance it does not come new. That's it. No matter how you word it. Sorry it not what you want to hear but it the truth.

TWEAKED 2.0

U underestimate me!
I got $120 as a compensation and an offer to get new device half price ($400).
I can get that ad sell mine for $400 or more, so technically, not only i will get new device i will actually make few hundred dollars.
Also the trick with insurance works , tmobile rep told me i get new device, new in box.. so i can make even more money.
One thing though... my refurbished device is actually very good! on Antutu 35807! and works perfectly .. so I can get new for $400 and just sell it for 600+ ...

BACARDILIMON

Jun 12, 2010
MASTIC BEACH NY
U underestimate me!
I can get that ad sell mine for $400 or more, so technically, not only i will get new device i will actually make few hundred dollars.
Also the trick with insurance works , tmobile rep told me i get new device, new in box.. so i can make even more money.
One thing though... my refurbished device is actually very good! on Antutu 35807! and works perfectly .. so I can get new for $400 and just sell it for 600+ ...

Good luck.

TWEAKED 2.0

Keda_P

Jun 29, 2011
Brooklyn
Lol ur not gonna get a new phone no matter what. Even if u break it under insurance it does not come new. That's it. No matter how you word it. Sorry it not what you want to hear but it the truth.

TWEAKED 2.0

Well, I got $120 for inconvenience and then got an offer to get a new phone for half price.
Got the phone and sold it same day. Since I ended up with a refurbished phone, which costs 75% to 50% of an original, I think getting ~$350 for whatever happened to me is fine. And I must tell you this: sometimes refurbished is better than the new one, mine scores 35.5k in Antutu and 24k in quadrant while none of the devices [3] i held before never reached near that mark. Works flawlessly.

Thank you guys for your replies.

Keda_P

Jun 29, 2011
Brooklyn
Good for you hanging in there !! They compensated you for down time and made you a "good faith" offer on a NEW phone.

Lol, just received a letter from tmobile saying i owe them $180 because the device i have sent to them had physical damage.
Lol it was the one they have sent me, I just sent it back. Yelled at them for 20 minutes got me money back.
Crazy ppl they are.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    U underestimate me!

Good luck.

TWEAKED 2.0
    Unless you are having a problem; no gps, no wifi, dead pixels, stop *****ing. I returned my s3 for a refurbished s3 lte and noticed nothing wrong with it. Refurbished phones don't mean worse quality, it means it was used and fixed to work again; do you not know what "like new" means?. Just like getting a pre owned car.

Stop complaining

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    No app can test a phone like fully. It is under warranty. Plus you won't have it long enough. Just enjoy it
    any phone you get from tmobile from exchangers are going to be refurbs. I got one but I'm not complaining. This refurb is better than my new one. No more Unstable wifi. And it can handle being uv so much better

Also all the S pens are hard to get out. It will get easier over time.
    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Lies all lies lol. I j/k. He speaks truth mine should be here tomorrow. Come on bin 5
    Thank you, that is comforting if not the damn scratch on the screen.

Thanks for the thanks hitting the thanks button works too :)

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

Another point: Refurbished phones are 90 days warranty while normal ones 1 year...

Where did you hear about the 90 days as opposed to a year honestly as long as you don't have water damage/ broken screen ... well scratch that i've never worried about the year warranty. Reason being insurance.. and now i have jump so ins. is bundled