[ROM][4.4.4] FIUI 2.25.1f | CM11 KTU84Q | s89 Prod | I9300 [24/06/15]

Search This thread

Stickman89

Inactive Recognized Developer
Apr 5, 2007
Milton Keynes
[STATUSCHANGE] > Availability: Mega Mirror upload complete!! | Click the 'Download Rom' button below.

GAPPs: http://xdaforums.com/android/software/reborn-gapps-t3074533 - pick your choice

Current Version: FIUI 2.25.1f [24/06/2015]

[ .:: Changelog ::. ]

• System:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    - Includes all fixes to date... (Telephony fix & Update 1)

* Any bugs experienced, please don't hesitate to report. Thankyou.

Build MD5: 95D58FCBE084E41529F2E2E9C2CD2C0E

[ .:: Updates::. ]

[ .:: Known Issues ::. ]

MINOR: Dynamic fantastic bar is disabled by default in-build. Enable/Disable via available add-ons
[Stutters whilst enabled are a result of FIUI's update intervals and unoptimised code logic]

[ .:: Comments ::. ]

Check here to see if this applies to you...

Don't worry... This IS a multilingual ROM.
Enjoy ;)

Reminder: Always backup beforehand

[ .:: Next Build Status ::. ]

[DEV STATUSCHANGE] > Dev Activity: Pending...

[ .:: Q&A Thread ::. ]

\: Get to know your developer... :/

XDA Recognized Developer Stickman89:

Hi folks, s89 here and up to my old antics. I've decided to lay low in the i9300 fora for a while whilst I stretch my arms and legs, I'll be showering you all with lots of little gift's as and when I please; only if you don't mind ofcoarse? ;]

I'll be bringing you all the latest from yonder laboratory, with hopefully a satisfying experience along the way.

Ascend P6 Developer | Desire HD Developer | Sensation Developer | Winglinux Project Contributor | HTC Kaiser/Vogue Involvement | Creator of the SenseHERO series for the HTC Hero
Blackstone NAND contribution | Android Porting | RootFS Management | Windows Developer 'Android Package Installer' | HD2 Android Fixes

[ .:: Credits ::. ]

Cyanogenmod - CM11 Repo
Linaro Dev Team
JustArchi
FIUI - FIUI Framework
Stickman89 - Maintainer | Developer | [s89 mods;]

Attachments

• Screenshot.jpg
    Screenshot.jpg
    276.2 KB · Views: 16,936
Last edited:

Stickman89

Apr 5, 2007
Milton Keynes
.\: Available Add-on's :/.

• MODS:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Fantastic Bar Enabled - Download Link: Click Here
    [DESCRIPTION] : Enables Dynamic Fantastic Bar
    [Stutters whilst enabled are a result of FIUI's update intervals and unoptimised code logic]

Fantastic Bar Disabled - Download Link: Click Here
    [DESCRIPTION] : Disables Dynamic Fantastic Bar [DEFAULT]
    Recommend for optimal performance [at-least until FIUI optimize code]

.\: Recommendations :/.

FYI: Folks who want a more efficient way of adapting status bar colour to foreground application colourisation, then have a shop around the Xposed modules, as there are some really good alternatives; atleast until FIUI fix their bad code logic and get around to optimising the dynamic fantastic bar (hence why it's disabled by default).

Xposed Installer:
http://repo.xposed.info/module/de.robv.android.xposed.installer

Alternative Modules:
Flat Style Coloured Bars http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.bocharov.xposed.fscb
You can also enable via module app settings > Additional Settings > Allow reacting on scroll events (toggle on) - to imitate same functionality without the lag.

Last edited:

Dark_bolt88

Jul 14, 2013
Nepalgunj,Bheri
Looks awesome i always wanted a rom like ios and it looks like that thank u developer for the amazing work now downloading and will post my experience later :)

---------- Post added at 06:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 AM ----------

Can someone mirror this rom cz mediafire link is not resumable.... :(

Stickman89

Apr 5, 2007
Milton Keynes

A bug managed to scurry past on cooking. Please apply below update all, it'll solve camera 'connection' issue... Thank-you.

• Download Link: Patch-FIUI2-9-0U_080215-I9300_s89.zip
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    - Fix Camera "Cannot connect" issue whilst video recording via back facing camera

NOTE: Uninstall any 'Google Camera' updates that may have occurred via Playstore, beforehand.

* No Wipe Required... Incremental Update

Build MD5: CF4B4A663537BA52CC1125FD6BE213C7

Last edited:

Stickman89

Apr 5, 2007
Milton Keynes
ROM is fast and good looking, but the only thing that makes me refrain myself from choosing it as a daily driver is the notification LED. It stays on permanently after arrival of SMS. The only way to turn it off is to reboot the phone.

Tried Light Flow, Light Manager and Tasker. None of them worked so far.

Just a head's up to all. The above reported issue is kernel related, please flash the NG kernel to resolve: http://boeffla.df-kunde.de/sgs3/boeffla-kernel-cm-ng/cm11.0_download/Series%202.x/2.7/boeffla-kernel-2.7-CM11.0-NG-i9300.CWM.zip

I shall report this issue. It has been added to 'known issues', and marked as resolved as NG Kernel solves this anomaly. The NG Kernel will be included/supported in newer builds...

For the meantime non-NG kernel is not supported by this ROM, follow the above solution as outlined; those wishing to use Boeffla.
Otherwise use any other known working kernel configuration of your choice; just expect limited support if doing so.

Edit: Bug reopened, since issue is not fixed. This needs further investigation. It worked several times, before getting stuck again. I shall look into this issue this afternoon. Unmarked again from known issues.

Regardless I will continue to use NG kernel in future builds if people would like to keep inline.

Last edited:

deezy154

Jul 29, 2013
İstanbul
awesome rom bro! the fastest for sure! but i dont like the status bar -_- it may be better if its like miui's. i know you cant change just wondering :c

Stickman89

Apr 5, 2007
Milton Keynes
awesome rom bro! the fastest for sure! but i dont like the status bar -_- it may be better if its like miui's. i know you cant change just wondering :c

Actually, I may be able to change it. I'll have to decompile and patch SystemUI.apk. If possible, it will be provided as an optional ad-don, since I will be altering FIUI's original interpretation.

Egli.Kasa

Oct 4, 2014
Actually, I may be able to change it. I'll have to decompile and patch SystemUI.apk. If possible, it will be provided as an optional ad-don, since I will be altering FIUI's original interpretation.

Will you mantain this rom or just posting it and leave it like that . Don't wana offend you just want to know if i can use this as daily as i havent still downloaded it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app

Stickman89

Apr 5, 2007
Milton Keynes
Will you mantain this rom or just posting it and leave it like that . Don't wana offend you just want to know if i can use this as daily as i havent still downloaded it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app

I'll continue to update it where possible. Although our device is supported by FIUI devs, it's two builds behind, and they have some funky bugs which I intend on ironing out where ever I can; obviously some are related to FIUI's pre-mature development stage. More issues/features will be worked out and added with each build by FIUI dev team, no doubt.

Last edited:

deezy154

Jul 29, 2013
İstanbul
Shouldn't be too difficult, I'll do it when I get home this afternoon. Once I've confirmed a working procedure, I'll try and outline it as best as I can for you; as well as a flash-able add-on.

okay thanks hit me up when youre done ^^ thanks so much

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

Shouldn't be too difficult, I'll do it when I get home this afternoon. Once I've confirmed a working procedure, I'll try and outline it as best as I can for you; as well as a flash-able add-on.

it can be like this (color os for I9300 -4.2.2-)

S0VkXdB.png

or like this (iunios for I9300 -4.3-)

ao0PJQ.png

or like this (miui)

KbFSHxP.png

ALSO setting>about phone>update system causes fc. and can we change sim lock screen too ^^

Last edited:

lalit12x

Nov 25, 2012
2 bugs found!!

Notification light continue to glow after receiving msges

Bluetooth not working.. Not even searching other phone. Or showing

Any help??
Meanwhile i like this rom

Last edited:
Reactions: Stickman89

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [STATUSCHANGE] > Availability: Mega Mirror upload complete!! | Click the 'Download Rom' button below.

GAPPs: http://xdaforums.com/android/software/reborn-gapps-t3074533 - pick your choice

Current Version: FIUI 2.25.1f [24/06/2015]

[ .:: Changelog ::. ]

• System:
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      - Includes all fixes to date... (Telephony fix & Update 1)

* Any bugs experienced, please don't hesitate to report. Thankyou.

Build MD5: 95D58FCBE084E41529F2E2E9C2CD2C0E

[ .:: Known Issues ::. ]

MINOR: Dynamic fantastic bar is disabled by default in-build. Enable/Disable via available add-ons

[ .:: Comments ::. ]

Check here to see if this applies to you...

Don't worry... This IS a multilingual ROM.
    Enjoy ;)

Reminder: Always backup beforehand

[ .:: Next Build Status ::. ]

[DEV STATUSCHANGE] > Dev Activity: Pending...

[ .:: Q&A Thread ::. ]

\: Get to know your developer... :/

XDA Recognized Developer Stickman89:

Hi folks, s89 here and up to my old antics. I've decided to lay low in the i9300 fora for a while whilst I stretch my arms and legs, I'll be showering you all with lots of little gift's as and when I please; only if you don't mind ofcoarse? ;]

I'll be bringing you all the latest from yonder laboratory, with hopefully a satisfying experience along the way.

Ascend P6 Developer | Desire HD Developer | Sensation Developer | Winglinux Project Contributor | HTC Kaiser/Vogue Involvement | Creator of the SenseHERO series for the HTC Hero
    Blackstone NAND contribution | Android Porting | RootFS Management | Windows Developer 'Android Package Installer' | HD2 Android Fixes

[ .:: Credits ::. ]

Cyanogenmod - CM11 Repo
    Linaro Dev Team
    JustArchi
    FIUI - FIUI Framework
    Stickman89 - Maintainer | Developer | [s89 mods;]
    .\: Available Add-on's :/.

• MODS:
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Fantastic Bar Enabled - Download Link: Click Here
      [DESCRIPTION] : Enables Dynamic Fantastic Bar

Fantastic Bar Disabled - Download Link: Click Here
      [DESCRIPTION] : Disables Dynamic Fantastic Bar [DEFAULT]
      Recommend for optimal performance [at-least until FIUI optimize code]

.\: Recommendations :/.

FYI: Folks who want a more efficient way of adapting status bar colour to foreground application colourisation, then have a shop around the Xposed modules, as there are some really good alternatives; atleast until FIUI fix their bad code logic and get around to optimising the dynamic fantastic bar (hence why it's disabled by default).

Xposed Installer:
    http://repo.xposed.info/module/de.robv.android.xposed.installer

Alternative Modules:
    Flat Style Coloured Bars http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.bocharov.xposed.fscb
    You can also enable via module app settings > Additional Settings > Allow reacting on scroll events (toggle on) - to imitate same functionality without the lag.

.\: Reserved Again :/.​
    [STATUSCHANGE] > Availability: Upload Complete... ROM is now online
    Screen with lockscreen, homescreen, settings, status bar, etc?

Certainly...

attachment.php