[i9000/GUIDE/ROM] Android 2.2.1 Darky`s 9.5 Extreme Edition (with call recording)

Search This thread

justcobain

Feb 2, 2012
trojan

hi.

my Kaspersky is telling that "Darkys_v9.5_Extreme_Edition" contain a trojan program exploit linux lotoor.u

i believe that we don´t have developers here to F*** our PC´s but if u have something to say i´m here to listen.

sorry about my english, i´m sure you understand!

Hampy

Jul 23, 2010
hi.

my Kaspersky is telling that "Darkys_v9.5_Extreme_Edition" contain a trojan program exploit linux lotoor.u

i believe that we don´t have developers here to F*** our PC´s but if u have something to say i´m here to listen.

sorry about my english, i´m sure you understand!

There is nothing wrong with the files kaspersky is being to picky.

Tapatalk from GT-I9000

justcobain

Feb 2, 2012
trojan

There is nothing wrong with the files kaspersky is being to picky.

Tapatalk from GT-I9000

so anti-virus are all insane because my zoner anti-virus for android is telling that found "exploit.androidOS.rootcaCage.B(DarkyRom) and Exploit.AndroidOS.DroidRooter.E(Superuser)

i work with rooted rom´s since i was a kid(lol) and never see that things, zoner anti-virus was allways my favorite and never found something like that.
Superuser make miracles to but nothing like that found in other rom´s.

i´m not a developer, but i know something about cracks, this can be a false/positive, but if u are a developer please check it out for all comunity.

thanks for your time, have a good day and continue the hard work, you know that people thanks for that in many diferent ways.

sorry about my english again.

cumpz!

PS: please see what is that virus, stealing information from users. you have here:http://blogs.mcafee.com/mcafee-labs/rooting-exploit-for-android

not a simple crack, it is "positive" and EVERYONE WHO USES THIS ROM ARE BEING STOLEN OF THEIR PRIVACY.

Last edited:

justcobain

Feb 2, 2012
virus rom

I ADVISE: AFTER INSTALL THIS ROM GO TO MARKET AND INSTALL "ZONER" ANTIVIRUS, MAKE A "SCAN DEVICE", "SCAN SD CARD" AND "USER SCAN" YOU WILL GONNA FIND "Rooting Exploit for Android" WORKING SILENTLY ON YOUR PHONE. DELETE THEM AND MAKE ANOTHER SCAN UNTIL ZONER CAN´T FIND THAT MALWARE.

DON´T WORRY, YOUR ROM DON´T STOP WORKING.

AFTER THAT REMOVE "SUPER USER" FROM MOBILE AND GO TO MARKET AND LOOK FOR "SUPER USER" YOU WILL FIND THAT ORIGINAL PROGRAM WITHOUT MODIFICATIONS TO STEAL YOUR INFORMATION. AND IT IS ALL FREE.

I THINK YOU SHOULD POST THIS TOO AND U´LL GONNA DO IT IF NOT YOU´R PROVING THAT YOU ARE THE "THIEF" HERE.

metalmaori

May 12, 2012
HALP!

Got as far as instruction 10 and Odin has done a bunch of stuff but appears to have stopped now yet still displays "do not turn off target" and all buttons are greyed out. phone has not restarted.

last task it appears to have been doing was "set pit file" and could possibly still be going but is taking a VERY long time if it is.

suggestions of what to do?

cheers for any assistance

metalmaori

May 12, 2012
HALP! Solution

Sorry I don't know how to edit my previous post :confused:

If anyone gets the same issue with odin apparently stopping do the following:

Disconnect phone from usb, remove battery, then reinsert and start in Download mode again. Also, restart Odin too, and follow entire process again.

This worked for me and I'm an utter nub of epic proportions :D

slowpork

Aug 28, 2011
Not sure if it's false alarm. But Avast and Zoner Antivirus found threats. I cleaned it and update SuperUser. Thanks for the info. :good:

starschild

Nov 26, 2010
hi, could someone please re-share the download link?
thanks a lot, really looking forward to have a sgs that records calls :)

MT2013

Jun 29, 2013
call recorder

hallo

I own a galaxy s1 and have installed "call recoder". after the shot did not work, I installed "darky 9.5". after installation almost all other functions were not found anymore, so I had to phone the new flash. is there another possibility, how do I get to run the app "call recorder"?

slowpork

Aug 28, 2011
As I remember, Darky has call recorder built in, you dont need to install it again.

bhanuj

Aug 27, 2013
www.djewels.org
Missing Darky ROM v1.0.6.apk in download

I have a Galaxy S GT I9000 and i am halfway in Flashing the DarkRom 9.5. But i am facing a peculiar problem.

I cannot find the Darky ROM v1.0.6.apk anywhere in the download. Pls tell me if I am missing something

and it would be even better if you can upload it somewhere. I am a rookie and I am really worried what will happen because

I have already started the process and I am stuck Mid-Way.

Pls help somebody

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

Darky 9.5 flash tutorial
Credits to this rom goes to de darky team

Im just a long time user of this rom, have tried many others up until ICS and allways get back to darky rom, maynly because its rock stable, everything works, its fast enough and it has call recording working perfect.

I want to share this awsome rom, that i consider to be the best there is, for people that want a fully stable 100% working rom with call recording.
when i have some time i will post a video showing off some stuff in the rom.

Enjoy

Download package with froyo js8 firmware, kernel, Darky 9.5, etc all you need to get this rom working on your phone.

WARNING
Before flashing check if you have keys installed or samsung usb drivers, and keys must be allways closed when using ODIN.

1. Go to folder “GT_I9000_XWJS8_XXJQ1_NEEJS1”
2. Open “Odin3v1.3”
3. Check Re-Partition in “Odin3v1.3”
4. Choose s1_odin_20100512 in PIT
5. Choose PDA_XWJS8.tar in PDA
6. Choose PHONE_XXJQ1.tar in PHONE
7. Choose CSC_NEE_JS1.tar in CSC
8. Put your Galaxy S in download mode ( volume down + turn on + home)
9. Connect Galaxy S to USB cable
10. Press START in Odin
11. Wait until its flashed and phone restarts
12. Unplug USB cable
13. After restart go to the phone keypad
14. Press *2767*3855# this will reset your phone and erase internal memory
15. After phone resets and restarts
16. Turn off phone and put it in Download mode ( 3 key combination above again)
17. Open Odin3v1.3
18. Put speedmod-kernel-k13e-500hz tar in PDA (DO NOT REPARTITION)
19. Connect USB cable
20. Press START (this will install the kernel with root and recovery mode)
21. After phone restarts
22. Put Darkys_v9.5_Extreme_Edition and Darky ROM v1.0.6.apk on internal memory card
23. Open file explorer from your apps and install Darky ROM v1.0.6.apk
24. Open Darky ROM v1.0.6 that you just installed
25. Check WIPE the device if you can, if not its checked by default
26. Kernel options check SKIP KERNEL
27. Modem options check JPY (Recommended)
28. Check Alternative WIFI driver (for ad-oc capability)
29. Check circle battery icon
30. The rest I leave unchecked, check LIVE WALPAPERS if you want
31. SAVE and EXIT
32. Turn off phone
33. Go to RECOVERY MODE (volume up + turn on + home)
34. Wipe data factory reset
35. Wipe cache partition
36. Go to advancedclockworkmod features and wipe dalvik cache
37. Go back and INSTALL ZIP from sd card
38. Choose zip from sd card
39. Choose Darkys_v9.5_Extreme_Edition OK
40. After flashing and phone restarts, from menu go to recovery mode
41. In recovery choose advanced speedmod ULK features
42. Lagfix options
43. Enable lagfix:convert data to ext4
44. Go back , back reboot system
45. After reboot go to recovery again to lagfix options and choose Convert system to ext4
46. Reboot system again
47. After reboot go to recovery again and choose Tweak options (below lagfix options)
48. Enable the first 3 options and reboot system
49. Flash Ice Cream Fugu from recovery and reboot phone every time you flash something (wipe dalvik cache before flashing this)
50. Flash GPS fix if you want from recovery and reboot phone every time you flash something (wipe dalvik cache before flashing this)
51. Flash Modem_ZSJPG-CWM if you want from recovery and reboot phone every time you flash something (wipe dalvik cache before flashing this)
52. When you make or receive a call there is a record call button to press if you want to record a call
53. To ENABLE the phone to record all calls automatic everytime you make or receive a call do the following
54. Open a file explorer I use OI file manager and in options check to see hidden files
55. Rename “.norec_in” and “.norec_out” to “.rec_in” and “.rec_out”
56. That’s it, the best rom in this galaxy and beyond with call recording is yours.

I have a Galaxy S GT I9000 and i am halfway in Flashing the DarkRom 9.5. But i am facing a peculiar problem.

I cannot find the Darky ROM v1.0.6.apk anywhere in the download. Pls tell me if I am missing something

and it would be even better if you can upload it somewhere. I am a rookie and I am really worried what will happen because

Pls help urgently

Hampy

Jul 23, 2010

Pls help somebody

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

Pls help urgently

Darky ROM v1.0.6.apk is there, maybe your antivirus doesnt like that file...same happened to me yesterday, i downloaded the files to see if its still working and bam, had to disable it for some time.

Mediafire links are fine, rapidshare is dead gonna post a new download link.

Update:
Rapidgator added in first post

Last edited:

lordsaboteur

Sep 1, 2014
Tired with rom's

Hi everyone.

First many thanks for every post to help us.

Now. I have try a tons of rom's in net for my SAMSUNG S GT-I9000. But still not lucky. Some don't load easy or not and some load (<<the stable>>) and next that is most issues for the phone----> Freeze and comeback or freeze and black screen and reboot alone the phone.(randomly)

I was try full format internal and sd. Clears installs. From odin's (all the ver.) and from sd installs.many apps for help it to run smooth (synh or not). new updates for the apps.+all anything for the battery system. BUT nothing-zero in final.

I can say the old rom's starts normaly but the freeze and the reboots it make's me realy angry. sometimes in the middle of communications.

I know the phone it not have any hardwear damage and I pay a lot of money when I buy it.
I see some others Samsungs new products with same issues.(why?)

I HOPE TO BE LUCKY WITH THIS ROM !!!!

or erase it and go to the next.I realy don't know why make that (I serf in all the universe).

lordsaboteur

Sep 1, 2014
When I start to install need to remove sd and sim card? and when I set it back the sd (step)?
Need to format the sd first before start all?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Darky 9.5 flash tutorial
    Credits to this rom goes to de darky team http://www.darkyrom.com

Im just a long time user of this rom, have tried many others up until ICS and allways get back to darky rom, maynly because its rock stable, everything works, its fast enough and it has call recording working perfect.

I want to share this awsome rom, that i consider to be the best there is, for people that want a fully stable 100% working rom with call recording.
    when i have some time i will post a video showing off some stuff in the rom.

Enjoy

Download package with froyo js8 firmware, kernel, Darky 9.5, etc all you need to get this rom working on your phone.

WARNING
    Before flashing check if you have keys installed or samsung usb drivers, and keys must be allways closed when using ODIN.

Rapidgator
    http://rapidgator.net/file/84a6d9a4f4cd427ac54237dace5089f8/Darky_9.5_install_pack.rar.html

Mediafire
    http://www.mediafire.com/?377ke7qqaq4s123 part1
    http://www.mediafire.com/?8q1ue3rkbc90y4c part2
    http://www.mediafire.com/?4iow33b2yf9fa13 part3
    http://www.mediafire.com/?6mupa37vsicm99t part4
    http://www.mediafire.com/?2l395ds3tz2mm98 part5

1. Go to folder “GT_I9000_XWJS8_XXJQ1_NEEJS1”
    2. Open “Odin3v1.3”
    3. Check Re-Partition in “Odin3v1.3”
    4. Choose s1_odin_20100512 in PIT
    5. Choose PDA_XWJS8.tar in PDA
    6. Choose PHONE_XXJQ1.tar in PHONE
    7. Choose CSC_NEE_JS1.tar in CSC
    8. Put your Galaxy S in download mode ( volume down + turn on + home)
    9. Connect Galaxy S to USB cable
    10. Press START in Odin
    11. Wait until its flashed and phone restarts
    12. Unplug USB cable
    13. After restart go to the phone keypad
    14. Press *2767*3855# this will reset your phone and erase internal memory
    15. After phone resets and restarts
    16. Turn off phone and put it in Download mode ( 3 key combination above again)
    17. Open Odin3v1.3
    18. Put speedmod-kernel-k13e-500hz tar in PDA (DO NOT REPARTITION)
    19. Connect USB cable
    20. Press START (this will install the kernel with root and recovery mode)
    21. After phone restarts
    22. Put Darkys_v9.5_Extreme_Edition and Darky ROM v1.0.6.apk on internal memory card
    23. Open file explorer from your apps and install Darky ROM v1.0.6.apk
    24. Open Darky ROM v1.0.6 that you just installed
    25. Check WIPE the device if you can, if not its checked by default
    26. Kernel options check SKIP KERNEL
    27. Modem options check JPY (Recommended)
    28. Check Alternative WIFI driver (for ad-oc capability)
    29. Check circle battery icon
    30. The rest I leave unchecked, check LIVE WALPAPERS if you want
    31. SAVE and EXIT
    32. Turn off phone
    33. Go to RECOVERY MODE (volume up + turn on + home)
    34. Wipe data factory reset
    35. Wipe cache partition
    36. Go to advancedclockworkmod features and wipe dalvik cache
    37. Go back and INSTALL ZIP from sd card
    38. Choose zip from sd card
    39. Choose Darkys_v9.5_Extreme_Edition OK
    40. After flashing and phone restarts, from menu go to recovery mode
    41. In recovery choose advanced speedmod ULK features
    42. Lagfix options
    43. Enable lagfix:convert data to ext4
    44. Go back , back reboot system
    45. After reboot go to recovery again to lagfix options and choose Convert system to ext4
    46. Reboot system again
    47. After reboot go to recovery again and choose Tweak options (below lagfix options)
    48. Enable the first 3 options and reboot system
    49. Flash Ice Cream Fugu from recovery and reboot phone every time you flash something (wipe dalvik cache before flashing this)
    50. Flash GPS fix if you want from recovery and reboot phone every time you flash something (wipe dalvik cache before flashing this)
    51. Flash Modem_ZSJPG-CWM if you want from recovery and reboot phone every time you flash something (wipe dalvik cache before flashing this)
    52. When you make or receive a call there is a record call button to press if you want to record a call
    53. To ENABLE the phone to record all calls automatic everytime you make or receive a call do the following
    54. Open a file explorer I use OI file manager and in options check to see hidden files
    55. Rename “.norec_in” and “.norec_out” to “.rec_in” and “.rec_out”
    56. That’s it, the best rom in this galaxy and beyond with call recording is yours.
    virus rom

I ADVISE: AFTER INSTALL THIS ROM GO TO MARKET AND INSTALL "ZONER" ANTIVIRUS, MAKE A "SCAN DEVICE", "SCAN SD CARD" AND "USER SCAN" YOU WILL GONNA FIND "Rooting Exploit for Android" WORKING SILENTLY ON YOUR PHONE. DELETE THEM AND MAKE ANOTHER SCAN UNTIL ZONER CAN´T FIND THAT MALWARE.

DON´T WORRY, YOUR ROM DON´T STOP WORKING.

AFTER THAT REMOVE "SUPER USER" FROM MOBILE AND GO TO MARKET AND LOOK FOR "SUPER USER" YOU WILL FIND THAT ORIGINAL PROGRAM WITHOUT MODIFICATIONS TO STEAL YOUR INFORMATION. AND IT IS ALL FREE.

I THINK YOU SHOULD POST THIS TOO AND U´LL GONNA DO IT IF NOT YOU´R PROVING THAT YOU ARE THE "THIEF" HERE.
    Really Reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally THAAAAAANKS MAAAN :-x :-*
    thxs u for share such good ROM.
    I follow ur instructions and it works great.
    but I have a problem, when I unplug the battery charge, the circular battery icon become 97% not 100%, how to fix that?

Just like any rom you got to give it some time, when you have a couple of cycles of battery charge and discharge it will be 100% when you unplug.

Also make sure you unplug the cable asap when its 100%....3 to 5 cycles and should be fine.

Good luck
    My extensive reading brought me here and this looks like a friendly place so here goes.

I'm considering trying Darky 9.5 specifically for the Call Recording.

Q 1: Can I simply extract the Phone.apk from Darky v9.5 and use it in DarkROM v10.4.2, or my current stock JW1 ROM?

Q 2: If I move to Darky ROM can I re-use the (stock) KG3 baseband/modem as it is for Canada?

Q3: As my sig shows, I am (at present) on stock JW1 + stock KG3 modem, + Semaphore kernel. Do I need to flash back to full stock KG3 or JW1 before proceeding? I use Odin.

Thank you!

Q1 Not possible, call recording only works on froyo based roms, DarkyROM v10.4.2 is based on Gingerbread.

Q2 If you move to Darky 9.5 you can use froyo compatible modems, so check if that one is compatible with 2.2.1 froyo versions.

Q2 if you want to flash darky 9.5 just follow my guide above, exacly as i say, you can be using any rom atm so doesnt matter, the guide is valid independently of the rom you are using because flashing with odin will erase all and install a js8 base.

Good luck hope you enjoy..call recording rulez ;P