[APP][UPDATE]Google Play 4.5.10 apk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

neoxx3m

Dec 8, 2009
Ljubuski
Xiaomi 12X
Google recently started seeding the latest v3.8.15 update to the Play Store app to Android devices.
Here is the new apk.
Enjoy and don't forget to hit THANKS button! ;)

Tip: If u don't see ur installed apps, go to Settings/Applications/Manage applications, find Google Play Store and clear data. :)

Please try to keep this thread clean and hit the THANKS button instead thanks post! :)

And please don't upload new versions by yourself, I'll upload it here in OP.

Edit: New apk is here.

Attachments

• com.android.vending-4.4.22.apk
    5.8 MB · Views: 48,039
  • com.android.vending-4.5.10.apk
    6.6 MB · Views: 59,607
Last edited:

latif sachal

May 31, 2012
Redmi Note 8 Pro
Google recently started seeding the latest v3.8.15 update to the Play Store app to Android devices.
Here is the new apk. Enjoy and don't forget to hit thanks button! ;)

Tip: If u don't see ur installed apps, go to Settings/Applications/Manage applications, find Google Play Store and clear data. :)

Hey bro my market isnt working ... i cant install astro file manager from market... so thats why i cant install any apk file.... will u pls help me ... it shows an error of connection is not reliable...... but it is working on facebook and browser..... just not working with market....any help???

Reactions: Zekene

z28tovette

Dec 4, 2011
San Diego,Ca
Del

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1350085572558.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1350085572558.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 4,714
Last edited:
Reactions: Zekene and neoxx3m

badgone88

Mar 12, 2012
Lyon
Hi all !

I install new google play 3.9.16, but multi selection (in "my apps")doesn't work, so I have to delete apps one by one. Any solution please ?

Sent from my x10 using xda premium

neoxx3m

Dec 8, 2009
Ljubuski
Xiaomi 12X
Hi all !

I install new google play 3.9.16, but multi selection (in "my apps")doesn't work, so I have to delete apps one by one. Any solution please ?

Sent from my x10 using xda premium

Google Play doesn't have multi selection option at all, so u can't tell "it doesn't work". U must delete one by one. :)

Sent from my LT22i using xda app-developers app

TAL333

Jun 15, 2011
Los Angeles
So what about that ? : "Update #1: You can multi-select by long-pressing any app in the list and then tapping more apps, then delete them all in one go (added 2 new screenshots demonstrating it)."

Look at screenshot : http://www.androidpolice.com/2012/1...bility-to-remove-apps-from-the-all-apps-list/

And this is not possible on X10 :(

It works on X10, just long press to highlight first app then tap others to highlight what you want to delete, then press the symbol in top right to delete multiple items.

Reactions: Zekene and neoxx3m
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is the new apk.
    Enjoy and don't forget to hit THANKS button! ;)

Please try to keep this thread clean and hit the THANKS button instead thanks post! :)

And please don't upload new versions by yourself, I'll upload it here in OP.

Updated to 3.8.17 :)
    4.2.3 is here. ;)
    Hey buddy neoxxem thanks for the updates..:)

Please press my THANKS Button if i helped you..cheers.
    Sent from my DX8 Gaming using XDA Premium app..
    OK guys, 3.9.16 update is here,now u can edit ur My apps/all list.
    Enjoy! :)