Battery problem

Search This thread

masterluigi4

Mar 17, 2013
Hello xda, I have problem with battery on my s3 mini. It says that phone is fully charged (100%), and when it reach about ~70% phone is rebooting, and after that it shows 0% and it is turning off. To complicate this problem more, if I plug into loader (while phone is off) it shows 70%.
I have stock rom, android 4.1.2, rooted of course. I have installed TWRP v2.6.3.0 and there is no battery wipe option. Do you have any ideas how to fix this ? :(

efaustino84

Feb 13, 2013
Harare
Hello xda, I have problem with battery on my s3 mini. It says that phone is fully charged (100%), and when it reach about ~70% phone is rebooting, and after that it shows 0% and it is turning off. To complicate this problem more, if I plug into loader (while phone is off) it shows 70%.
I have stock rom, android 4.1.2, rooted of course. I have installed TWRP v2.6.3.0 and there is no battery wipe option. Do you have any ideas how to fix this ? :(

yes, search through forums there are a few threads where people had this problem

oldmen

Dec 24, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S9

Maybe try outer battery

Using the thank button it not
So herd gest press it ;)

i had the same problem in November 2013. I tried every fix I could find, but none worked. A new battery fixed it :)

burak185

May 23, 2012
I had that problem too. Is your battery enlarged? It's called battery swelling, inflation etc. You must buy a new battery.

masterluigi4

Mar 17, 2013
i had the same problem in November 2013. I tried every fix I could find, but none worked. A new battery fixed it :)

I had that problem too. Is your battery enlarged? It's called battery swelling, inflation etc. You must buy a new battery.

Yeah, I think that it is the only solution for this. At this moment I'm waiting for a new battery that I bought from the internet.
Thanks for answers :)

Edit:

New battery solved the problem.
Some time ago I dropped my phone, and maybe that was the cause of the problem.

Last edited: