[Q] How to enter CWM mode.

Search This thread
May 12, 2014
bangalore
Can any one tell me how to enter to CWM recovery mode in Micromax Doodle 3. I have tried with Volume Up + Power. It din work. Tried with Volume Up + Volume Down + power KEY. It din work. There.

Im trying to install font from CWM recovery mode. I have rooted my using farmroot.

Please if anyone know how to enter CWM recovery mode in Micromax Doodle 3. let me know.:good::good:

Polymath KD

May 12, 2014
Kingston
Can any one tell me how to enter to CWM recovery mode in Micromax Doodle 3. I have tried with Volume Up + Power. It din work. Tried with Volume Up + Volume Down + power KEY. It din work. There.

Im trying to install font from CWM recovery mode. I have rooted my using farmroot.

Please if anyone know how to enter CWM recovery mode in Micromax Doodle 3. let me know.:good::good:

volume up + volume down + power button.. try holding fa 10secs or until you see booting to recovery appears at the top of screen in tiny font

BE SURE TO HIT THAT THANKS BUTTON IF I HELPED ;)

Reactions: Apparitionfirst

harson0203

Aug 9, 2012
If you are rooted and installed Super User you can go to Play store and download Quick Boot then hit "Recovery", it will allow you boot to recovery without holding buttons.

May 12, 2014
bangalore
If you are rooted and installed Super User you can go to Play store and download Quick Boot then hit "Recovery", it will allow you boot to recovery without holding buttons.

I have tried using the app Quick Boot, tried recovery and I enters the android system recovery. However, Im not able to apply update from SD. Error message "Installation Arborted"

Can any one help me how to install fonts in my Doodle 3 MicroMAx"":confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

volume up + volume down + power button.. try holding fa 10secs or until you see booting to recovery appears at the top of screen in tiny font

BE SURE TO HIT THAT THANKS BUTTON IF I HELPED ;)