[Completed] Droid Maxx 19.6.3 - 19.5.3 Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

GigaMill

May 27, 2014
I'm searching for a downgrade method so that I may use JCase's tethered root method on my Droid Maxx (Android Version 4.4).
While going through his method, I received a response that JCase deemed would indicate a need to downgrade, please redirect me if such a thread exists.

Last edited by a moderator:

GigaMill

May 27, 2014
Apparently no threads about this downgrade.
Have you read all this thread by @jcase [Root/Write Protection Bypass] Droid Ultra/Maxx/Mini

After reading some posts, once you're KK 19.6.3, you cannot downgrade 19.5.3

Thank you for your response, Philos64.

The thread you linked is of no use to me, as I have not had root on my Droid prior to the 4.4 update.

In regard to the rumor of impossibility, I had heard similar, though JCase referred to it in such a nonchalant manner that I assumed it was not only possible, but that there was an established method.

I suppose I'll return to the threads, thank you for your time.

After searching to another website, Apparently you can do this using FXZ or House of Moto without bricking the phone.) Second, the root does not survive boot, and does not allow RW of the system partition => Motorola Droid MAXX

But you need to read posts quietly before doing something ;)
Take your time

And no problem for my time, that's why I'm here for helping members ;)

Reactions: GigaMill

GigaMill

May 27, 2014
My savior!

I've been searching for a good 4 hours now, I'll make sure to thank you. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Apparently no threads about this downgrade.
    Have you read all this thread by @jcase [Root/Write Protection Bypass] Droid Ultra/Maxx/Mini

Try this page : Mozart_WayneKent_Moto

After reading some posts, once you're KK 19.6.3, you cannot downgrade 19.5.3
    After searching to another website, Apparently you can do this using FXZ or House of Moto without bricking the phone.) Second, the root does not survive boot, and does not allow RW of the system partition => Motorola Droid MAXX

But you need to read posts quietly before doing something ;)
    Take your time

And no problem for my time, that's why I'm here for helping members ;)