[API 16 - 23][Xposed Module]Whatsapp Emoji Replacer Nxt[Updated : 26-11-2017]

Search This thread

arnabJ

Dec 18, 2012
Asansol
www.proficientapps.in
WhatsApp Emoji Replacer Nxt

Compatible with Android 7.x.x, Android 8.0.0 & 8.1.0 Oreo

Note: Whatsapp Emoji Replacer is Now replaced with Whatapp Emoji Replacer Nxt. Those who own the key will continue to get the Pro benefits.

If you are looking for an easy and effective way to change your boring WhatsApp Emojis with completely new ones then you have come to the right place.

We are glad to release our all new advanced WhatsApp Emoji Replacer Nxt. We have built this with the same simplicity as it's predecessor but it's smarter than before.

**Features**
Replace WhatsApp Emojis on the Go.
Get new packs without the need to download an update. Everything is pushed from the server.
2 Free Emoji sets.
Option to buy all current (& future) packs at once.
Individual packs available to buy.

**Available packs**
[This list may not be always updated as we push new packs from our server without the need to actually release an update for the module. So please check after downloading. You can always see free packs and for the paid packs check the license market within the module.]
Stock
Emoji One [FREE]
TMNT [FREE]
Android Oreo
Facebook Messenger
HTC
Twemoji
WhatsApp Old

**Benefits over WAER-2**
It now only shows those packs which you have bought or are free without cluttering the view with unsupported packs.
You don't need to download an update for the app to get new packs in future. New packs are pushed from server so that you always have the latest pack available.
Support to download only a small part for already downloaded pack when an update is released. (Will be activated with an update to the module in future.) [This will reduce your data usage.]
A license market where you can buy Full License key to unlock all current and future packs at once or buy individual packs as per your need.

**Known issues**
Buying a new single license pack may sometimes result in change of selected pack. Simply reselect your desired pack from the list again. This issue will be fixed in future via an update to the module.

**Compatibility with WAER-2**
Users who have already bought WAER-2 license they do need to do anything else. All packs will be available to them even in WAER Nxt.
Your previously downloaded packs from WAER-2 are not compatible with WAER Nxt and you need to redownload them from within WAER Nxt.

**Cost of packs**
The full license sets you back US $1.99 [This license unlocks all current and future packs]
Individual packs vary from US $0.25 to US $0.30 [New packs may cost more or less than these amount in future]
[Please do understand that prices can be revised in future without prior notice.]

**F.A.Q.**
Q. Can I use this app to replace Emojis in Stock Messaging app or Hangouts or Etc.?
A. No, this module as of this version supports Whatsapp only.

Q. Will this completely replace the original emojis?
A. Depends, if the replacement brand offers full set then yes else the ones which are available.

Q. Will my recipients too need to download this Module in order to see the Style set I applied or they will automatically see it when I apply?
A. Yes, your recipients too need this module installed and activated. If they do not have this module then they will see the stock Whatsapp emojis.

Q. Will you[We Developers] add new emojis to the list?
A. Yes, we always keep an eye on the new updates and bring them to our users at the earliest.

Q. Why my Key fails to make it Pro Version?
A. It is observed with some roms that the acceptance of the key gets delayed by few seconds after successful procedure follow. Please reboot the phone once. Always copy paste the security code sent in your email instead of manually typing.

Q. Why I face no themeing despite key is fully working on Android 6.x.x Roms?
A. Please make sure to provide storage permission to the module.

Downloads :
Module :
XPOSED REPO | WEBSITE
License :
Play Store | Website

ScreenShots:

How To - Use Module

XDA:DevDB Information
Whatsapp Emoji Replacer Nxt, Xposed for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
SArnab©®, vishal11in
Xposed Package Name: dev.avs.xposed.emojireplacerfree

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 1.5.0
Stable Release Date: 2018-01-30

Created 2014-07-06
Last Updated 2018-01-29

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-07-06-11-35-03.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-07-06-11-35-03.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 47,397
  • Screenshot_2014-07-06-22-02-41.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-07-06-22-02-41.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 46,183
  • Screenshot_2014-07-06-22-02-56.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-07-06-22-02-56.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 47,817
  • Screenshot_2014-07-06-22-03-29.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-07-06-22-03-29.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 43,214
  • Screenshot_2014-07-06-22-03-38.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-07-06-22-03-38.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 41,410
  • Screenshot_2014-07-06-22-03-58.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-07-06-22-03-58.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 41,084
  • Screenshot_2014-07-06-22-04-56.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-07-06-22-04-56.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 37,918
  • Screenshot_2014-07-06-22-05-04.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-07-06-22-05-04.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 37,768
  • Screenshot_2014-07-06-22-05-11.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-07-06-22-05-11.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 34,199
  • Screenshot_2014-07-06-22-05-19.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-07-06-22-05-19.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 33,351
  • Screenshot_2014-07-06-22-23-06.png
    Screenshot_2014-07-06-22-23-06.png
    76.1 KB · Views: 31,066
  • Screenshot_2014-07-06-22-23-12.png
    Screenshot_2014-07-06-22-23-12.png
    151.1 KB · Views: 31,434

kamikaze702k

Jun 12, 2013
London
Play store version not showing up, please add some screens, will this work with WhatsApp PLUS?

Sent from my GT-I9195 CarbonKat 4.4.4

kamikaze702k

Jun 12, 2013
London
Basically all this does (free version) is replaces the stock ios style emojis into KitKat style...

arnabJ

Dec 18, 2012
Asansol
www.proficientapps.in
Play store version not showing up, please add some screens, will this work with WhatsApp PLUS?

Yes, it should work with Whatsapp Plus too.

Try free version first to be sure.

It takes some time to become live.
By now it may be online in Play too.

Udate : nope not yet live. Sometimes it takes 10 hours or so to become live. So if you like our work and want to buy the full version please wait till it becomes live.

And about replacing emojis yes it does that and thats what the name suggests but the real work behind that is not easy like just replacong a few images.

Alot of concentration is needed to correctly replace each emoji.
This is a Dev DB thread.
Goto Screenshots tabs to see Screenshots of the module in Action.

Last edited:

iridaki

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 21, 2007
Edinburgh, Scotland
This has been something I've been waiting for a long while now so kudos!
Having said that, I don't quite understand why your paid module doesn't replace the entire emoji set. I mean, fair enough, it's a lengthy process, but before releasing a paid app in the Play store, you really should finish what you started.
That's just my 2 cents on the matter, I mean it in the best possible way. Good luck!

iR¡D@k!* from i9505 via Tapatalk 4

redstripes89

Nov 9, 2010
This sounds very promising! I've been looking for a solution to replace the whatsapp emojis for long time!

First impression: They seem a little too big. Perhaps two size choices?

Paid version still doesn't show up for me, would like to test!
And: If you need help, maybe I could try to do.

arnabJ

Dec 18, 2012
Asansol
www.proficientapps.in
This sounds very promising! I've been looking for a solution to replace the whatsapp emojis for long time!

And: If you need help, maybe I could try to do.

Well if this option is added then the module size will get doubled and will also make us work double.
This is not good from both the user's end to download doubled size app and from Dev side to do same work twice even though copy pasting is a solution but not the best one.

Yet will try to reduce the size a bit.

Paid version will not be there. We will release it for free with ads[User can easily disable ads if he/she wants to thus making it fully ads free version at anytime].

This has been something I've been waiting for a long while now so kudos!
Having said that, I don't quite understand why your paid module doesn't replace the entire emoji set. I mean, fair enough, it's a lengthy process, but before releasing a paid app in the Play store, you really should finish what you started.
That's just my 2 cents on the matter, I mean it in the best possible way. Good luck!

iR¡D@k!* from i9505 via Tapatalk 4

I am sorry but we thought of releasing the module first with something added and then update it daily with new replacements.

Thus user will be able to enjoy and we will have less burden.

Reactions: redstripes89

arnabJ

Dec 18, 2012
Asansol
www.proficientapps.in
Full version released

play store version not showing up, please add some screens, will this work with whatsapp plus?

Sent from my gt-i9195 carbonkat 4.4.4

this has been something i've been waiting for a long while now so kudos!
Having said that, i don't quite understand why your paid module doesn't replace the entire emoji set. I mean, fair enough, it's a lengthy process, but before releasing a paid app in the play store, you really should finish what you started.
That's just my 2 cents on the matter, i mean it in the best possible way. Good luck!

ir¡d@k!* from i9505 via tapatalk 4

this sounds very promising! I've been looking for a solution to replace the whatsapp emojis for long time!

And: If you need help, maybe i could try to do.

in the free module it only shows click icon on top for full version ..there is nothing else showing. How do i activate it ?

paid link is broken

"we're sorry, the requested url was not found on this server."

sorry :(

waiting for your next release :)

full version up on op and repo.
Have fun

no more paid version.

Ads are active by default but user can disable that yet please consider keeping them enabled to support us.
Thank you.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    WhatsApp Emoji Replacer Nxt

Compatible with Android 7.x.x, Android 8.0.0 & 8.1.0 Oreo

Note: Whatsapp Emoji Replacer is Now replaced with Whatapp Emoji Replacer Nxt. Those who own the key will continue to get the Pro benefits.

If you are looking for an easy and effective way to change your boring WhatsApp Emojis with completely new ones then you have come to the right place.

We are glad to release our all new advanced WhatsApp Emoji Replacer Nxt. We have built this with the same simplicity as it's predecessor but it's smarter than before.

**Features**
    Replace WhatsApp Emojis on the Go.
    Get new packs without the need to download an update. Everything is pushed from the server.
    2 Free Emoji sets.
    Option to buy all current (& future) packs at once.
    Individual packs available to buy.

**Available packs**
    [This list may not be always updated as we push new packs from our server without the need to actually release an update for the module. So please check after downloading. You can always see free packs and for the paid packs check the license market within the module.]
    Stock
    Emoji One [FREE]
    TMNT [FREE]
    Android Oreo
    Facebook Messenger
    HTC
    Twemoji
    WhatsApp Old

**Benefits over WAER-2**
    It now only shows those packs which you have bought or are free without cluttering the view with unsupported packs.
    You don't need to download an update for the app to get new packs in future. New packs are pushed from server so that you always have the latest pack available.
    Support to download only a small part for already downloaded pack when an update is released. (Will be activated with an update to the module in future.) [This will reduce your data usage.]
    A license market where you can buy Full License key to unlock all current and future packs at once or buy individual packs as per your need.

**Known issues**
    Buying a new single license pack may sometimes result in change of selected pack. Simply reselect your desired pack from the list again. This issue will be fixed in future via an update to the module.

**Compatibility with WAER-2**
    Users who have already bought WAER-2 license they do need to do anything else. All packs will be available to them even in WAER Nxt.
    Your previously downloaded packs from WAER-2 are not compatible with WAER Nxt and you need to redownload them from within WAER Nxt.

**Cost of packs**
    The full license sets you back US $1.99 [This license unlocks all current and future packs]
    Individual packs vary from US $0.25 to US $0.30 [New packs may cost more or less than these amount in future]
    [Please do understand that prices can be revised in future without prior notice.]

**F.A.Q.**
    Q. Can I use this app to replace Emojis in Stock Messaging app or Hangouts or Etc.?
    A. No, this module as of this version supports Whatsapp only.

Q. Will this completely replace the original emojis?
    A. Depends, if the replacement brand offers full set then yes else the ones which are available.

Q. Will my recipients too need to download this Module in order to see the Style set I applied or they will automatically see it when I apply?
    A. Yes, your recipients too need this module installed and activated. If they do not have this module then they will see the stock Whatsapp emojis.

Q. Will you[We Developers] add new emojis to the list?
    A. Yes, we always keep an eye on the new updates and bring them to our users at the earliest.

Q. Why my Key fails to make it Pro Version?
    A. It is observed with some roms that the acceptance of the key gets delayed by few seconds after successful procedure follow. Please reboot the phone once. Always copy paste the security code sent in your email instead of manually typing.

Q. Why I face no themeing despite key is fully working on Android 6.x.x Roms?
    A. Please make sure to provide storage permission to the module.

Downloads :
    Module :
    XPOSED REPO | WEBSITE
    License :
    Play Store | Website

ScreenShots:

How To - Use Module

XDA:DevDB Information
    Whatsapp Emoji Replacer Nxt, Xposed for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
    SArnab©®, vishal11in
    Xposed Package Name: dev.avs.xposed.emojireplacerfree

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1.5.0
    Stable Release Date: 2018-01-30

Created 2014-07-06
    Last Updated 2018-01-29
    PREVIEW: Major update for WhatsApp Emoji Replacer coming up!

Hello Emoji-Enthusiasts!
    I recently helped the devs of WAER in completing & optimizing a lot of Emoji-Sets. It is now my pleasure to give you a brief preview on the upcoming release, which will be a big one!
    These Emoji-Sets will have major upgrades:

1) Emoji One UPDATE!!
    1_One.png
    - 100% complete, all Emojis supported
    - Updated to 2.1 winter-release
    - Rebuilt from source SVG-vectorgraphics for optimal quality and smaller filesize

2) Twitter twemoji UPDATE!!
    2_twitter.png
    - 100% complete now, all Emojis supported

3) iOS Flat Style NEW!!
    3_iosFlat.png
    - Resembles closely the default WhatsApp-Emojis, but in a fresh new "flat" look
    - 100% complete, all Emojis suppoted
    - Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/jailbreak/comments/43qip6/release_emoji_flat_ios_93_for_bytafont_2_users/

4) Google UPDATE!!
    4_Google.png
    - Includes full Set from latest Marshmallow roms
    - Almost complete, only few countryflags and different skintones are missing (Google doesn't have them yet)

5) HTC Sense 7 NEW!!
    5_htc.png

6) LG G4 Marshmallow NEW!!
    6_lg.png

7) Mozilla Firefox OS UPDATE!!
    7_Mozilla.png
    - Rebuilt from source SVG-vectorgraphics for optimal quality and smaller filesize
    - Complete up to the point of current 1.7.9 release on Mozilla's github

8) Samsung NEW!!
    8_Sammy.png

Please note that 5) - 8) are not complete due to the fact that the missing Emojis simply don't exist. It's not a bug in WAER.
    WhatsApp Emoji Replacer 3.0 is out!

Dear Emoji fans!
    Over the last couple of days, @vishal11in and myself have worked on making WAER compatible to the latest Whatsapp releases. The new version 3.0 is targeted towards Whatsapp 2.16.297 and above, so please make sure you update to a recent Whatsapp version before updating WAER.

RELEASE NOTES:
    • Whatsapp 2.16.297 uses higher resolution PNGs than previous versions and so does WAER from now on, so expect crisper image quality.
    • Twitter pack has been updated to 2.2, including all the new gender-emojis featured in the current Whatsapp update
    • Samsung pack has been updated to latest Note 7 release, featuring new skintoned Emojis (don't worry, your phone won't explode using this pack)
    • Probably more, which I forgot, just check it out and see for yourself

Generally speaking, all packs featured in WAER should now be up to date and compatible with new Whatsapp. Most packs do not have support for gendered emojis (except Twitter) and will fall back to stock for those. We will update those packs as soon as their respective vendors release new Emoji assets.

Now, please check out WAER and enjoy! ;)
    WhatsApp Emoji Replacer 3.1 is out!

Dear Emoji fans!
    Please take note of our latest update.

RELEASE NOTES:
    • Google Pack has been updated to Android 7.1, including all gender-emojis, making this the second complete pack next to Twitter.
    • HTC Pack has been updated to include new emojis from HTC 10 devices and also to fall back to Google-pack instead of Stock-Whatsapp
    • New Retro Stock Pack has been added, featuring all classic stock emojis from Whatsapp 2.16.275 and below (i.e. Apple iOS 9.3)
    • New Emojidex pack has been added.

Have fun!
    EmojiOne 3 has been announced for December, so expect another update then at the latest ;)
    Hello users,
    I am glad to announce that we have finally released the latest Version v2.0 of WhatsApp Emoji Replacer 2.
    It contains 8 complete packs with one more coming up in future updates.
    The size has been reduces from ~13 MB to 1.71 MB
    Now you need to choose your desired pack and download just that pack from within the app. No need to waste your memory with undesired packs.
    We have also updated the ICON. [Check Attachment]

You can download the latest version from REPO

Thanks to @Naudiz for providing all the renamed sets without which this release would have been delayed.