[ROM][GT-N7105/N7105T]#HASHCHECK-HYBRID# V3.0[4.1.2][Aroma][DEDEX-ROOTED][28/06/2013]

Search This thread

h2pure

Feb 11, 2010
Hi mate! great rom... thanks for all the hardwork!

I was trying out the xperia z 2012 launcher but it keeps force closing everytime i choose themes.. not too sure if its just a problem with the mod or not.

jtsin67

Aug 5, 2011
Just as an update, battery life has settled down. Busy Monday has about 10h for 30%. Weekend was running 1.5-2%/hr on a typical weekend which is a lot lower use for me.
All up, back to seeing a solid 30hrs+ during weekdays which is pretty awesome (and i am on 4G all day for my data, no wifi).
Perseus kernel (and BBS reports 1GHz as majority of processor state) and holo hd launcher.

Out of interest, typical day use - 7hrs for 20% battery drain. By BBS 2.7%./h which may not be too bad!
I've avoided playing with new features ;)

Userade

Feb 17, 2013
Re: [ROM][N7105XXDMB3]#HASHCHECK-HYBRID# V1.8 [4.1.2][Aroma][DEDOX-ROOTED]25-02-13

So is the Persia kernel worth installing? Haha please help me because I get One day use from my phone before a flat battery

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app

ilovemeow

Sep 18, 2006
Re: [ROM][N7105XXDMB3]#HASHCHECK-HYBRID# V1.8 [4.1.2][Aroma][DEDOX-ROOTED]25-02-13

currently using stock kernel as one of the member report idle battery drain and performance is much better than all custom kernel

jtsin67

Aug 5, 2011
I wanted to limit the processor speed and do some vmods. But frankly doesnt seem to need it. Barely any if at all up in the >1GHz processor range and i dont see any lag or issues.

So is the Persia kernel worth installing? Haha please help me because I get One day use from my phone before a flat battery

hingerl

Jul 19, 2012
Mareeba
G'Day Folks, glad to see a thread from and for Aussis, I got my N7105T 10 days ago, rooted straight away and flashed CWM
(run in a few troubles tough, and had somme scary moments with it..) now I would be ready to flash custom rom's.
I've donne that before with my I9000. I follow this thred for a while now and I would like to give it a go.
Just need a few confirmations. I made a nandroid backup of my current (Stock/Telstra) rom and would like to make a copy on my pc,
(you never know) if I'm not mistaken the whole backup is in the folder named Clockworkmod. From that backup I should be able to go to the
original rom, unroot and reset the counter if there should be a warranty issue...
The other thing that bodders me a bit is, that there is nowhere a stock rom from Telstra to be found. I had problems flashing my SGS
the first time and had to reflash a 3part stock rom with odin. What can I do if it should happend again ? (as I said: you never know...:eek:
Thanks in advance for your help... and sorry for my bad english...

hfinlay10

Jan 25, 2011
G'Day Folks, glad to see a thread from and for Aussis, I got my N7105T 10 days ago, rooted straight away and flashed CWM
(run in a few troubles tough, and had somme scary moments with it..) now I would be ready to flash custom rom's.
I've donne that before with my I9000. I follow this thred for a while now and I would like to give it a go.
Just need a few confirmations. I made a nandroid backup of my current (Stock/Telstra) rom and would like to make a copy on my pc,
(you never know) if I'm not mistaken the whole backup is in the folder named Clockworkmod. From that backup I should be able to go to the
original rom, unroot and reset the counter if there should be a warranty issue...
The other thing that bodders me a bit is, that there is nowhere a stock rom from Telstra to be found. I had problems flashing my SGS
the first time and had to reflash a 3part stock rom with odin. What can I do if it should happend again ? (as I said: you never know...:eek:
Thanks in advance for your help... and sorry for my bad english...

Telstra stock ROM available here:

http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/1/?model=GT-N7105T&pcode=TEL#firmware

Last edited:
Reactions: hingerl

meminiau

Jan 4, 2012
Newcastle
I'll tell you what man.... it drives me absolutely crazy when I see that the thread has been updated with a new rom, but then find that there are o link yet for it!!!!!!!!!grrrrr lol hehehe :D:D:D

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

Woohoo!!! Just read the changelog and there is a fix attributed to me!! He he he does that mean I'm a Dev now? Lol he he

It's killing me waiting! I think I gotta get a life! I don't work tomorrow which is good, but it's coz I have to go to a funeral, but at least with this new release there is now something for me to do tomorrow that's positive :)

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: hashcheck

2007jchill

Feb 25, 2010
Bundy
multizip download

Hey Hash how many zips in the 1.8 download.
Only asking because there looks to be a few missing if there is ten.

Userade

Feb 17, 2013
How extensively has this rom been tested? hahah i love everyone meow poop woof!
Also if there are problems can we inbox u?

meminiau

Jan 4, 2012
Newcastle
How extensively has this rom been tested? hahah i love everyone meow poop woof!
Also if there are problems can we inbox u?

I remember reading a couple pages back, Hashcheck said that this version was going to be a big one, and that he was going to test it extensively, so if he said he was going to, and he is now uploading it, then I reckon you can be pretty confident that this new ROM will be a good one!

Just waiting on the upload of 2 and 4! :D:D

2007jchill

Feb 25, 2010
Bundy
I remember reading a couple pages back, Hashcheck said that this version was going to be a big one, and that he was going to test it extensively, so if he said he was going to, and he is now uploading it, then I reckon you can be pretty confident that this new ROM will be a good one!

Just waiting on the upload of 2 and 4! :D:D

++11111:fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed:

2 to go

Last edited:

Userade

Feb 17, 2013
There always going to be little issues with a Rom only one person tests. however this is stable i have been running for 4days and i have found no issues to date. I have fixed all issues reported so unless new ones are found i think you all will be happy :) :laugh:

Personally.... I believe we should all kiss you

Top Liked Posts