Xperia Z2 better screen than Note3

Search This thread

dagrim1

Sep 1, 2008
Kinda depends on your definition of better I guess, the colors are more vibrant now on the Z2 it seems but I thought that people were shouting that the less vibrant colors on the Z1 were better because they were 'more real'. Looks as if some filter was applied in the Z2 (or Note3)...

But yeah, hope they improved the screen (viewing angles and such) on the Z2. Loving the Z1 so if they improved it, kudos to Sony.

Gitaroo

Nov 21, 2012
Kinda depends on your definition of better I guess, the colors are more vibrant now on the Z2 it seems but I thought that people were shouting that the less vibrant colors on the Z1 were better because they were 'more real'. Looks as if some filter was applied in the Z2 (or Note3)...

But yeah, hope they improved the screen (viewing angles and such) on the Z2. Loving the Z1 so if they improved it, kudos to Sony.

Vibrant and over saturation are 2 different things, those pentile OLED to me looks like color is bleeding out of the screen which I hate. Crazy when you think about the price of bravia W900 with the triluminos tech compare to OLED.

0000alex0000

Nov 25, 2010
so which one is more oversaturated now? and who are the ones yelling for privacy? i so want to see their comments :)