[Q] This might be a dumb question, but...

Search This thread

redphazon

Dec 3, 2012
Do the Tab Pro tablets support exFAT? I'm looking to buy the 8.4'' Tab Pro and a Sandisk Extreme Plus 64GB along with it, but from what I've read that it has to be formatted as exFAT to reach its full read/write speeds. The specs say the tablet supports up to 64GB so I assume it does, but I want to make sure before I drop $75 on that MicroSD card.

crpalmer

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 25, 2011
Do the Tab Pro tablets support exFAT? I'm looking to buy the 8.4'' Tab Pro and a Sandisk Extreme Plus 64GB along with it, but from what I've read that it has to be formatted as exFAT to reach its full read/write speeds. The specs say the tablet supports up to 64GB so I assume it does, but I want to make sure before I drop $75 on that MicroSD card.

I am using that sdcard and I am 99% sure it was working fine in the stock software.

Reactions: redphazon

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I am using that sdcard and I am 99% sure it was working fine in the stock software.
    yes it supports exFAT