[DISCUSSION] Xposed for Nougat

Search This thread

SageDroid

Sep 2, 2012
If you have a lot of modules, you can only deactivate half of them, if the problem persists, then you know that it wasn't one of those apps. Then half again and so on.
Or you can decide which one you have installed/updated last and go in that order.

ambiashan

Dec 13, 2015
If you have a lot of modules, you can only deactivate half of them, if the problem persists, then you know that it wasn't one of those apps. Then half again and so on.
Or you can decide which one you have installed/updated last and go in that order.

Seems like AdBlocker Reborn caused the problem. Spotify works with everything else activated. Thanks for your help!

jkd

Nov 7, 2007
Hello, xposed works with migloble for redmi 5 plus but doesn't with xiaomi.eu ROM. Is there a solution ?

j1gga84

Jun 21, 2012
Bremen
www.android-hilfe.de
Is there a working script that keeps Xposed installed after a dirty flash of the ROM?
I am currently running Resurrection Remix 5.8.5 (Android 7.1.2)
If there is such a script it should still be possible to uninstall Xposed via the uninstaller zip.

regards

marcdw

Sep 24, 2014
Baldwin Park
Is there a working script that keeps Xposed installed after a dirty flash of the ROM?
I am currently running Resurrection Remix 5.8.5 (Android 7.1.2)
If there is such a script it should still be possible to uninstall Xposed via the uninstaller zip.

regards

Check the thread below. Working? I don't know. Have downloaded these scripts over the past couple of years or so but never tried them.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=3691149

Addon.d script for Xposed NOUGAT to survive dirty flashes

ZTE Axon 7 A2017U, Stock B32, Tapatalk 4.9.5

blocka

Dec 28, 2012
Motorola Edge 20 Pro
Hi all and apologies if this request / info is located somewhere else already.

Installed Xposed and try to install the Framework but there's a message saying Xposed is not yet compatible with Android SDK version 24 or your processor architecture.

What gives? I was under the impression Xposed was updated and compatible now.

Phone HTC one M9
Version 7.0

Last edited:

jkd

Nov 7, 2007
Help, i'am looking for xposed miui that works with the last stable xiomi.eu ROM for redmi 5 plus

Hi all and apologies if this request / info is located somewhere else already. Installed Xposed and try to install the Framework but there's a message saying Xposed is not yet compatible with Android SDK version 24 or your processor architecture. What gives? I was under the impression Xposed was updated and compatible now. Phone HTC one M9. Version 7.0
Just to clarify that you obtained the right Framework file for your device...

SDK24 = Nougat (Android 7.0)
SDK25 = Nougat (Android 7.1)

I do believe that your device is an ARM64 (I'm going by memory here and welcome any corrections to this devices Arch).

Most of the time (regarding this specific error) I've seen members simply confuse the SDK with the proper Nougat SDK.

I hope that this clarifies it a bit better... :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I DO NOT provide support via PM unless asked/requested by myself. PLEASE keep it in the threads where everyone can share.

Last edited:

jkd

Nov 7, 2007
Why SDK25 framework xposed works with miui.en ROM but doesn't work with xiaomi.eu ROM ?

madbat99

Mar 1, 2014
Motorola Edge+ (2022)
Hi all and apologies if this request / info is located somewhere else already.

Installed Xposed and try to install the Framework but there's a message saying Xposed is not yet compatible with Android SDK version 24 or your processor architecture.

What gives? I was under the impression Xposed was updated and compatible now.

Phone HTC one M9
Version 7.0
Did you install the newest Xposed installer APK? Or did you use an old outdated one?

ddday13

Jul 20, 2017
Installation failure

I try flashing the latest sdk25 for my XT1776 Sperry Moto e4 running 7.1.1 and it always gets stuck on boot. Any suggestions?

jkd

Nov 7, 2007
How to install xposed under the last xiaomi.eu stable ROM ? Is android 7.1.2 miui v9.5

madbat99

Mar 1, 2014
Motorola Edge+ (2022)
I try flashing the latest sdk25 for my XT1776 Sperry Moto e4 running 7.1.1 and it always gets stuck on boot. Any suggestions?
You mean 1766? I'm running it on mine now. First boot takes a long time. Make sure you wipe cache and dalvik after you flash too. And try just letting it sit for a while.
I also use the magisk version that works perfectly on this phone. (With an extra step of installing the loopback bug workaround with twrp)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You can use this thread for discussions about Xposed for Nougat. Please check the read-only thread for the download links and official updates.
    To those having issues with the framework itself (especially bootloops): Please do post your logs! More info: https://github.com/rovo89/XposedBridge/wiki/Bugs#how-can-i-get-logs
    And please @ mention me so I get notified about that post. Hard to read every single post here. ;)

By the way, I have tested the official version on my Pixel and the Genymotion emulator, @wanam tested on OP5 and Galaxy S7.

I should probably mention that we're using SuperSU, which disables dm-verity. Without that, modifications of the /system partition might lead to boot errors on some (many?) ROMs. I had started to work on official systemless a long time ago, but never finished it because the work on the "core business" of Xposed took all my time.
    The man is back! Thank you rovo!!!
    You can use this thread for discussions about Xposed for Marshmallow. Please check the read-only thread for the download links and official updates.

Legend:good:
    I never thought it would happen. Sad im on Oreo now.

Sent from my LG Nexus 5X using XDA Labs