(I9082L) [It`s not a question, but a solution] Modem .tar For cm10.1

Search This thread

brandl

Jul 10, 2008
Florianópolis
Yes. In theory when ou flash The original Rom trough odin You got The original modem Back.
If not, You must look for original modem. Search In this fórum, you'll found ok?
:)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Math_Apolo

querobolo

Dec 16, 2010
I have a problem with my 3G now... with my stock rom, really doen't like the cm10.1 atm (but its not the point)
the 3G is like bliking, when you got data transfering the signal turn totally off and back again, and when got data again it turn off the signal; have a way to flash the original modem?

Eu to tendo problema com o 3G agora... com minha rom stock, realmente nao gostei do cm10.1 no momento (mas essa nao é a questao)
o 3G fica "piscando" exemplo, vc liga o dados, na hora q vc vai receber dados, cai seu sinal total, dai volta, e volta junto o 3G, quando o 3G vai puxar dados, cai de novo e fica assim sem poder usar... Por acaso tem como por o modem original de volta?

Thx and sorry english...

Flash it and see what happens. I can assure that nothing bad will happen.

Math_Apolo

May 13, 2013
Ok I will try to flash, starting from scratch, because until now I just made a restore of my old STOCK ROM from CWM, nothing from begin.
Thx and sorry english :s

Last edited:

leandrocn

Nov 3, 2010
Hi Guys!

Do this will work with other ROMS different than CM10 for example stock rom 4.2.2 from samsung ??

I´m interested in dual SIM funcionality that lacks on CM10 yet.

yashuperia

Jan 2, 2012
hey i come from galaxy s2 plus i have same problem with my phone signel....but dont know how to make odin flashable modem...can you help me(us)?

AlexMusik

Jan 16, 2014
Hey guys, my friend kowakx told me he found a solution for the problem with CM10.1 signal for the I9082L and asked me to make e new Thread.

ONLY FOR I9082L

link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ijtxn8ecmyq5to8/Dcamc1.tar.md5 (i didn't know if i could post an extornal link, sorry)

Installation Method

1: Place your i9082l in download mode (Odin mode) vol-+ home + power

2: flash the Modem tar.md5 on odin 3.04 (use PDA)

3: after modem flash. in the Cm10.1 cwm flash zip and gapps (optional)

4: enjoy your android 4.2.2

are tested on the network do not know if Tim is compatible with oi, vivo,claro

thanks for pawitp developer is Cm10.1 for SGG

IT WAS CONFIRMED THAT NOW YOU CAN INSTALL EVERY ROM IN I9082L AND THEN FLASH THE MODEM THAT IT WILL WORK!!

Always Fail!!! in CM 10.1

Last edited:

VRadel

Feb 20, 2016
I tried using this modem file and it didn't work on my phone (i9082L). Almost got bricked, had to return to stock ROM and then root again.

I'm having issues with mobile data (network operator: TIM). I installed the CM13 ROM and my Mobile Data(3G) is gone.

When I got back to Stock ROM I could use the Data but tried to flash CM13 again and the Data doesn't work anymore.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

---------- Post added at 04:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 AM ----------

Update: Tried using the ROM (http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-grand-duos/development/aosp-6-0-0-galaxy-grand-duos-i9082-t3224556) which says it's for i9082L and it haven't worked the Mobile Data, so I tried flashing this Modem and got stuck on boot loop. So I'm reflashing stock to try over again.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys, my friend kowakx told me he found a solution for the problem with CM10.1 signal for the I9082L and asked me to make e new Thread.

ONLY FOR I9082L

link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ijtxn8ecmyq5to8/Dcamc1.tar.md5 (i didn't know if i could post an extornal link, sorry)

Installation Method

IT WAS CONFIRMED THAT NOW YOU CAN INSTALL EVERY ROM IN I9082L AND THEN FLASH THE MODEM THAT IT WILL WORK!!

ONLY FOR I9082L

Installation Method

Trying right now!! What was the problem?

Do you use TIM?
    Trying right now!! What was the problem?

Do you use TIM?

Yes i use it, and it's working perfectly.
    Does it work for i9082 rom with same issues on i9082L devices?

Sent from my GT-I9082L using Tapatalk 2

No, this is specific for the L model, but you can get here in the forum the right modem for you.w
    Someone tested with Claro OP?
    Thx.

EDIT

To instal need to extract?
    the step is like
    instal cyano after google apps after do odin with the modem?

Thx

Cara, primeiro vc faz o flash do modem pelo odin e depois faz o flash da ROM e dos GAPPS pelo cwm.(Nada precisa ser extraido.)