[ROM][PORT] MIUI v4 for I777 [2.7.6] [4.0.3] - NFC Support

Search This thread

wshing

Nov 24, 2010
hey ktoonsez

I'm running into the music bug as well but my bigger issue is market updating

when i click update the updates start to run then the phone reboots.

i cleared market data / cleared download data and have even removed my account. but when the market update runs i reboot

I flashed after formatting everything.

cjsabaki

Dec 24, 2010
TEXAS Ya'al!
Now my phone has the munchies!!!

209436b1-0b02-6c96.jpg
209436b1-0b13-85a9.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I777 using XDA App

stevehkim

Oct 29, 2011
Confirmed music crashes phone.

MIUI V4 Siyah Synthetics I777 SGS2

---------- Post added at 03:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

I pulled the music apk from previous version of your port ktoonz and everything is working now. Anyone with issues with music just pull the music.apk and replace it in /system/app. Set permissions to rw-r-r reboot and enjoy.

gerguter

Muisc

That's a +1. Thanks!

---------- Post added at 03:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

I pulled the music apk from previous version of your port ktoonz and everything is working now. Anyone with issues with music just pull the music.apk and replace it in /system/app. Set permissions to rw-r-r reboot and enjoy.

ktoonsez

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 3, 2011
Tempe

If I have time tomorrow I will take last weeks and put it in the full download.

datnukkapenut187

Jun 16, 2008
Everything seems to be fine except for when I launch Themes. The phone reboots a couple seconds after I press the icon.
Sent from my SGH-I777 using XDA

Cryosx

Jul 19, 2010
Any reason why the Find on page option (in browser) is still "Unfortunately, %1$s has stopped?

skatcat31

Dec 27, 2008
Couple of things I've noticed:
Signal bars image isn't there(but the shadows are, hence why it looks greyed out), music crashes, and MMS contact searching is having issues. When they updated to 4.04 it seems they messed up some things... Hurray. Anyways, still loving it, and using it.

vijovame

Jun 27, 2005

Can you upload the apk here?

Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

stevehkim

Oct 29, 2011
I'll upload it tomorrow if Ktoonz hasn't done his update to the zip. I haven't had any other issues other than the music player app crashing but we have a walk around for that. Although it seems the 4.0.4 update did screw some things up. I'm sure in the coming weeks all will be ironed out. Been dual booting MIUI v4 as my primary and Sensation 3.4 ICS as my secondary. Still no matter what rom I try MIUI sucks me back in. Lovin the rom Ktoonz. Thanks. Oh and siyah kernel was triple icing on the cake. Simply awesome battery life and overall stability.

willbs94

Dec 2, 2010
Lebanon, MO
I'll upload it tomorrow if Ktoonz hasn't done his update to the zip. I haven't had any other issues other than the music player app crashing but we have a walk around for that. Although it seems the 4.0.4 update did screw some things up. I'm sure in the coming weeks all will be ironed out. Been dual booting MIUI v4 as my primary and Sensation 3.4 ICS as my secondary. Still no matter what rom I try MIUI sucks me back in. Lovin the rom Ktoonz. Thanks. Oh and siyah kernel was triple icing on the cake. Simply awesome battery life and overall stability.

Sensation 3.4 ics? Am I missing something????

Sent from my SGH-I777 using XDA

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23173345/Music.apk

Miui Music apk pulled from last release (not current, 4.13 I believe it was)
you should be able to just flash in cwm.

I dont have the problem with Music crashing on 4.20, just uploaded it for others whom say they do. Ktoon will be including this is his next release so in case you dont wanna reflash the whole rom, then just download this.

stevehkim

Oct 29, 2011
Thanks artificial. And yes sensation 3.4 ics. Used ktoonz flasholics tool for the hellraise. Its a i9100 lp7 based rom.

My SGS2 is Faster than yours.

ktoonsez

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 3, 2011
Tempe
Couple notes:

I can not reproduce the reboot thing on MMS or Music.

To people that have:
1. Did you do a clear of cache and dalvik and also format /system before install the new ROM?
2. Where are you playing music from, I tried from lock screen and from the app?
3. I dont have any album info, the image is just a blank CD looking image, is that what you see or was the issue when you DO HAVE album images?
4. MMS issue, did you clear data for MMS app?

Im thinking of just making flashable zips for MMS seperate and Music seperate if the issues still exist.

Reactions: jsquaredgto

ronii1123

Jun 30, 2010
Massachusetts and stuff
Couple notes:

I can not reproduce the reboot thing on MMS or Music.

To people that have:
1. Did you do a clear of cache and dalvik and also format /system before install the new ROM?
2. Where are you playing music from, I tried from lock screen and from the app?
3. I dont have any album info, the image is just a blank CD looking image, is that what you see or was the issue when you DO HAVE album images?
4. MMS issue, did you clear data for MMS app?

Im thinking of just making flashable zips for MMS seperate and Music seperate if the issues still exist.

Give it a shot, I'll try it out if you think that might fix the issues :)

afrojoc

Feb 18, 2011
Moore, OK
The only problem I'm having is Music crashing when I'm in my car listening to it through an auxiliary cord. It freezes my phone and makes it reboot after about a minute of listening. :confused:

Top Liked Posts