[CLOSED][ROM]Bone Stock & Stock Deodex ROM's Triumph-Now Resets Splash.img!![CLOSED]

Search This thread

drago009

Oct 18, 2010
i just installed and wifi works but when trying to go online rebuts the phone, also the screen goes black and stays like that for like 2 minutes. And yes i did all the restores available.

primetechv2

Nov 5, 2010
Hmm that's odd cause the woofing works fine on mine! Ill look into it!

Sent from my OC'ed Triumph!

Same here it works... weird, this is the fix for me that got the wifi functioning again. But then again, I flashed b_randon14's stock theme zip, not this one.

If you want deodex I would recommend that one, more confirm it working at least right now.

primetechv2

Nov 5, 2010
Stupid question perhaps, but will apktool properly decompile and recompile framework-res.apk? I ran into a doozy of a problem trying to do that with somebody else's ROM.

primetechv2

Nov 5, 2010
Thanks and I'm going to have to try this one out now.

Is the Android logo text hidden deeper in the system than I originally thought? I've actually seen it on my new phone a couple of times now, after reverting different things. You know, the flashing "android" text...

b_randon14

Jan 3, 2011
Somerset, KY
When there is no boot animation, it reverts to the flashing android logo. Its in the framework Res under assets/images. The boot logo(red Motorola logo) is on the same partition as the recovery image as a splash.img. to flash it I have the recovery mount that vfat partition as sd-ext and copy over the the splash.img its the same way I flash recoveries from cwm.

The bootanimations( red Motorola animated logo then cm splash animation) is locates in /hidden/data/power-on animation.

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using Tapatalk

Alucard400

Apr 16, 2011
So I installed the deodexed version and I was able to use mobile wifi tether with barnicale without having to change the MTU for the Motorola Triumph!

primetechv2

Nov 5, 2010
Once you change the MTU once on a computer, you never have to change it again... you sure it's not just a residual effect? :p

Alucard400

Apr 16, 2011
Once you change the MTU once on a computer, you never have to change it again... you sure it's not just a residual effect? :p

I'm quite well aware of that. I did it on my laptop, but not my desktop. but my desktop was able to connect online with the tether. i guess i should try it on another machine to make sure.

vsanch24

Oct 28, 2008
Flint, MI
Is there any advantage with the deodexed version over the odexed version if your goal is to restore the phone to stock after having another ROM installed?

InfamousBlade

Feb 4, 2012
Selling my Motorola Triumph to a friend - I've been running CM7 since the alpha days, so I need to go back to stock. I still have a nandroid of the stock ROM, but that also has a lot of installed apps, not to mention personal information/passwords. Will the complete stock ROM allow her to activate the phone?

llorn

Jul 29, 2011
Selling my Motorola Triumph to a friend - I've been running CM7 since the alpha days, so I need to go back to stock. I still have a nandroid of the stock ROM, but that also has a lot of installed apps, not to mention personal information/passwords. Will the complete stock ROM allow her to activate the phone?

It should.

hacku

Aug 7, 2010
Arizona
I know this thread is about a year old, but thanks for the stock files.

I had CM7 running on my daughters Triumph. I finally decided to just put both of my kids on my VZW family plan since the Gnex dropped to $50 each and Virgin Mobile's service is a complete waste of money.

I'm selling her Triumph now and the phone has to be stock in order for the new owner to activate it, so this came in handy.

Thank you very much!

abthadon

Jun 29, 2010
Works perfectly. My girlfriend didn't want a buggy ROM ruining her Candy Crush games so I had to bring her back to stock. Took less than ten minutes! Tanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [CLOSED][ROM]Bone Stock & Stock Deodex ROM's Triumph-Now Resets Splash.img!![CLOSED]

Thread closed because I no longer own this device. The download links no longer work. Sorry for any inconvenience.
    Edited op with the zips that will reset the splash.img back to factory as well!!!
    When there is no boot animation, it reverts to the flashing android logo. Its in the framework Res under assets/images. The boot logo(red Motorola logo) is on the same partition as the recovery image as a splash.img. to flash it I have the recovery mount that vfat partition as sd-ext and copy over the the splash.img its the same way I flash recoveries from cwm.

The bootanimations( red Motorola animated logo then cm splash animation) is locates in /hidden/data/power-on animation.

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using Tapatalk
    Which ROM did you flash? Deodexed or Complete Stock?
    Hmm that's odd cause the woofing works fine on mine! Ill look into it!

Sent from my OC'ed Triumph!