Stock Browser.apk

Search This thread

glopezz

Jan 27, 2014
Santiago
www.facebook.com
I remember that when I had the stock rom I never had Browser.apk, I had Chrome, but now that I have iHackers v2.1 I have a Browser, ¿Does it works for u?

Sorry for Bad English, I speak Spanish.

Enviado desde mi C6903 mediante Tapatalk

hailGNex

Sep 8, 2012
Toronto
I remember that when I had the stock rom I never had Browser.apk, I had Chrome, but now that I have iHackers v2.1 I have a Browser, ¿Does it works for u?

Sorry for Bad English, I speak Spanish.

Enviado desde mi C6903 mediante Tapatalk

Go to Play Store, search "Android Browser" and install. Someone has been ported it for devices using Chrome as default browser. Have fun. :)

Thanks for both your replys, but only someone wih a stock C6906(canadian varient) will understand
What im asking for, im pretty sure its the only one with the browser.apk.....i know the american & international only come with chromes junk

glopezz

Jan 27, 2014
Santiago
www.facebook.com
LOL, I have C6906 but as I Installed iHackers, Tapatalk thinks that I have C6903, and as I remember, I never had a Browser, now with iHackers I have it. I'm gonna search your problem and I say u what can you do, because, my rom is deodexed.
If I found anything I'll say u.

Enviado desde mi SM-T310 mediante Tapatalk

hailGNex

Sep 8, 2012
Toronto
The stock rogers /bell/telus have a stock browser on the stock rom via pc companion the unlocked c6906 Varient does not

raziel123

Apr 29, 2010
This works on 4.3

Copy both to system/app and set permission to rw-r-r

Much faster than crappy chrome and syncs bookmarks too.

Regards

Attachments

• Browser.apk
    3.1 MB · Views: 966
  • ChromeBookmarksSyncAdapter.apk
    197.7 KB · Views: 290

sfex3best

Jun 27, 2011
I agree with you the chrome browser Is actually quite bad but for some reason people like it. The official sony browser was actually really good I wish there was some way to get it back.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk