[Q] OTA 4.4 back to 4.3

Search This thread

Mistertac

Oct 22, 2013
Springfield, Ma
No that's just what the escalated Tech Support person from Oklahoma City told me.

I also just wiped the cache and did a factory reset and still have the same wifi problem...

And have you tired just flashing the full NAE. In Odin?? Don't recall if you said you did or not.

Your not on the tri band one are you?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

sponge14

Jul 12, 2007
And have you tired just flashing the full NAE. In Odin?? Don't recall if you said you did or not.

Your not on the tri band one are you?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I actually just did the full flash to the NAE, and removed the root, and it appears to be fixed now. I don't know what you mean by Tri Band?

chris-allen

Jun 22, 2012
Could have sworn I peeled of the little " triband " sticker off my device when I got it back in nov. But I guess not...

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app

BrickBait

Jul 21, 2013
back to 4.3

Could have sworn I peeled of the little " triband " sticker off my device when I got it back in nov. But I guess not...

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app

Where can I down load the mk2 modem and the stock mk2 rom that you used?

Is it required to do the philz latest recovery part?

Thank you very much, I was not rooted at the time the update came through and I "hit" update before I could stop myself. Big regrets. All files on sd card for "Docs to Go" aren't accessable and Sygic nav does not work. I have the Sprint S4 SPH-L720, about a year old. I am rooted now but can not get TWRP to load.

Thanks.