Rom Takes Up Over 5GB??

Search This thread

dyedarling

Dec 10, 2012
I just flashed Alliance Rom Build 25. I don't have that many apps installed, but my phone says I've used over 5.7 GB of space. Is this right?

Over 5GB are in the "Miscellaneous files" section. When you click on this, it says 5.67 is used up by System memory.

xredjokerx

Nov 25, 2009
I just flashed Alliance Rom Build 25. I don't have that many apps installed, but my phone says I've used over 5.7 GB of space. Is this right?

Over 5GB are in the "Miscellaneous files" section. When you click on this, it says 5.67 is used up by System memory.

I use an app called "Storage Analyser" to see what big files I have on my phone. The system does take alot of space IIRC, but usually around 2...

Reactions: dyedarling

kmarht

Jun 20, 2008

I had the exact same thing happen to me except I only had 2gb free after I flashed alliance, not sure why but instead of actually formatting my data it just moved it all off to a folder that was higher than es file explorer goes by default, so I had to change my home directory in es file explorer to / and look around a bit, eventually found all my old music pictures and movies taking up vast space I couldnt normally see.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I use an app called "Storage Analyser" to see what big files I have on my phone. The system does take alot of space IIRC, but usually around 2...