Rhinoshield for LG G2!

Search This thread

gozzaa

Nov 22, 2010
Hey folks

i wanted to get a Rhinoshield for my lg g2. unfortunately they only have it for G3 and G2 pro.
its a screenprotector that gives your frontglass a massive plus to durabilty, especially when your drop it.

i wrote a mail to info@evolutivelabs.com
to ask if there is any chance that they make it for our g2.

the answer was this:

Thanks for the interest,

Unfortunately, we will not be making Rhino Shield for LG G2 for now as there are not enough demand and interests for us to manufacture it.

However, we may make it once we have collect enough "pre-order", we will sent you a reminder email once it is ready for pre-order if you like.

You can also follow us on Facebook or Twitter to get the latest news.

so this is just a info for those who also want a rhinoshield for their g2's. go ahead an write a mail to them :)

zathus

Aug 25, 2009
Hey folks

i wanted to get a Rhinoshield for my lg g2. unfortunately they only have it for G3 and G2 pro.
its a screenprotector that gives your frontglass a massive plus to durabilty, especially when your drop it.

i wrote a mail to info@evolutivelabs.com
to ask if there is any chance that they make it for our g2.

the answer was this:

so this is just a info for those who also want a rhinoshield for their g2's. go ahead an write a mail to them :)
With the curved glass on the g2 tempered screen protectors are just . Either they pull up on the side or they don't fit the screen fully. Honestly, the Zagg HD screen protector is the best 1 & I pretty much had them all

gozzaa

Nov 22, 2010
With the curved glass on the g2 tempered screen protectors are just . Either they pull up on the side or they don't fit the screen fully. Honestly, the Zagg HD screen protector is the best 1 & I pretty much had them all

i dont know, zagg screenprotectors have mostly negative ratings on amazon