One-click Root for 2.2

Search This thread

reed.wilemon

Nov 30, 2010
Just updated to froyo via kies. I lost my root and was wondering if the one-click root process will still work. I haven't seen anything about it yet.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

reed.wilemon

Nov 30, 2010
I'll try it on monday if it's still unknown. Sorry, I'm married and only get to play with my phone at work.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

clubred71

Oct 16, 2010
one click root 2.2

the original one click root does not work for the 2.2 update via kies. Neither does the Z4root. Tried them both. OCR gave a E:/ not found or whatever error when trying to reinstall packages. z4root pretty much hung then every app i had FC. Odind back to JFD then back to what I had.

Last edited:

rush_ad

Nov 18, 2008
the original one click root does not work for the 2.2 update via kies. Neither does the Z4root. Tried them both. OCR gave a E:/ not found or whatever error when trying to reinstall packages. z4root pretty much hung then every app i had FC. Odind back to JFD then back to what I had.

i confirm, original one click root does not work for stock 2.2 update

Dmkjr

Jan 13, 2011
Tennessee
dmkjr.net
Correct, Z4Root + original OneClick method's do not work.

SuperOneClick however does work. Follow the directions closely. I have attached the program below.

Attachments

• SuperOneClickv1.5.5-ShortFuse.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 2,465

rastlin

Oct 25, 2006
i cannot get the one click root to work.. it gets all the way to the "getting mount path" after its been rooted. but then when i use the busybox app it says that it as not been rooted. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...OH and I had forgot that even after 15min of sitting i unplug the phone and the resistive keys are really slow to respond unless i reboot the device...........

Last edited: