[Q] Galaxy wonder cm11 baterry problem

Search This thread
Sep 3, 2013
When is my phone in charging and i reboot phone if i have 20% of battery after reboot i have 50% or something like that how to solve this? sry for my english

Last edited:
Reactions: nimeemin

gtn7

Feb 23, 2014
batter drain

Sir, I have started using nightlies cm11 on gt n7000 from 2days back, and iam having a bit of battery related problems.. Battery is been drained within few hours only..like 4 to 5 even if my system is sleeping still then its draining quite a lot of battery, rest everything is working fine for me. All the system settings are set to default.. I would really appreciate if you look into this manner. Thankyou
-

LS.xD

Nov 7, 2013
Luebeck
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi 11T Pro
May be CM11 Dark ?!

I'm running CM11 Dark (Beta 2) + KhaN Kernel v.1.5 and the battery life is pretty good :D I'm using Polarcell Akku 1600MAh ordered from ebay for about 10€. BUT if nothing helps and you absolutely want to keep your installation, may be just disconnect the charger for rebooting :D

jam90

May 18, 2013
Napoli
i know what are you talknig about, and that's NORMAL: every android phone does like that, if you reboot your device while it's in charge, the calibration charge is messed up, so do NEVER reboot your device so often...if you forced to do that, so wait until it's 100%, wait something like 1/2 hour / 1 hour at least and then disconnect your phone from the charger. Then use it until it shut off for low battery (and even in this case, just ONCE you have to make it shut off or you will cause damage to battery.
That's it, i hope it helped

Reactions: chippac

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    When is my phone in charging and i reboot phone if i have 20% of battery after reboot i have 50% or something like that how to solve this? sry for my english
    i know what are you talknig about, and that's NORMAL: every android phone does like that, if you reboot your device while it's in charge, the calibration charge is messed up, so do NEVER reboot your device so often...if you forced to do that, so wait until it's 100%, wait something like 1/2 hour / 1 hour at least and then disconnect your phone from the charger. Then use it until it shut off for low battery (and even in this case, just ONCE you have to make it shut off or you will cause damage to battery.
    That's it, i hope it helped