[26.08.12][MAGLDR][SD](JellyBeanTostidroid) AOKP - Sourcery

Search This thread

poyensa

Retired Forum Mod / Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 27, 2010
mi patria en mis zapatos
Huge thanks wish :) I was trying Tosti 06 + Portadroid but could not get camera working properly. Everything seems work fine in your port: camera, market, wifi, gallery, ...... attaching a couple of pics.

Sent from my XDA-HD2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1329042748500.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1329042748500.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 560
  • uploadfromtaptalk1329042765536.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1329042765536.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 457
Reactions: wis1152

yugoport

Jul 3, 2009
Huge thanks wish :) I was trying Tosti 06 + Portadroid but could not get camera working properly. Everything seems work fine in your port: camera, market, wifi, gallery, ...... attaching a couple of pics.

Sent from my XDA-HD2

Love the watch and Weather in your homescreen, whats the name of that app?

Sent from my HD2 using XDA App

pascalsg

Oct 20, 2007
Huge thanks wish :) I was trying Tosti 06 + Portadroid but could not get camera working properly.Sent from my XDA-HD2

Have perform the same port, and reach the same:camera do not work, needs a device reset. Hope Wis or Xylograph can give us some direction for investigation.
For the rest, everything looks fine, except V0.6 is is a little bit slower than V0.4.

I skip V0.5 (can't download :mad:)
Thks to boombing, wis and xylograph for this build

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

Is VPN running on this release?

VPN is not working in Tytung build (refer his comments in NAND thread), so it will nork on totsi either.

wis1152

Jun 8, 2011
luton uk
media.xda-developers.com
Have perform the same port, and reach the same:camera do not work, needs a device reset. Hope Wis or Xylograph can give us some direction for investigation.
For the rest, everything looks fine, except V0.6 is is a little bit slower than V0.4.

I skip V0.5 (can't download :mad:)
Thks to boombing, wis and xylograph for this build

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

VPN is not working in Tytung build (refer his comments in NAND thread), so it will nork on totsi either.

I think the problem with camera in v6.0 is due to the latest camera fix,I sure I remember tytung was going to add it to v1.3 but reported the same problems so didn't.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda premium

Martin Mystere

Feb 8, 2010
Belgrade
Look nice, work fine but just one noob question - How to change to have "normal quick buttons" at the bottom of the screen left and right of the app button like browser, message icon, phone icon etc and not microphone etc if u know what I mean...:eek:

wis1152

Jun 8, 2011
luton uk
media.xda-developers.com
Look nice, work fine but just one noob question - How to change to have "normal quick buttons" at the bottom of the screen left and right of the app button like browser, message icon, phone icon etc and not microphone etc if u know what I mean...:eek:

Find the app you want in app draw,then drag and drop:)

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda premium

Martin Mystere

Feb 8, 2010
Belgrade
I have a huge problem - it won't boot...

It has booted for the first time but after that I've tried to boot several times but it just goes infinitely animation of the boot screen... and every attempt was after 5 minutes of unsuccessful boot...:(

wis1152

Jun 8, 2011
luton uk
media.xda-developers.com
UPDATE IceCreamTosti v0.6

I have managed to get the camera working fine in IceCreamTosti v0.6:)I have also included a 1 gd data.img.

INFO FROM:http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1441462

Changelog IceCreamTosti v0.6 AOKP build 22 :

- Rom is updatable from v0.4 or v0.5, but I still recommend a clean install
- updated to the latest AOKP build 22 (check link for changelog)
- Replaced (sluggish) Novalauncher again with the faster and latest Apex launcher (check link for changelog)
- Changed default wallpaper to a static one.. first boot it looks weird... after reboot everything should be fine
- removed phasebeam live wallpaper since it's not default and needed anymore.
- added wallpapers to /data
- added talk back to /system
- USB debugging icon is fixed now, though the new toggle option in rom control to hide the icon doesn't do anything on the HD2 yet so it's still hidden by default.. if you want it to show up again for any reason remove the following line from build.prop :

I HAVE NOT FULLY TESTED YET,SO PLEASE GIVE FEEDBACK:)

https://rapidshare.com/files/3137606990/IceCreamTostidroid_v6.0.zip

Last edited:

pascalsg

Oct 20, 2007
wis,

any possibility to have mirror download? can't get any build from rapidshare, always not exisiting file.
Thks

Edit
What "magic" have you applied in order to get camera working?

Last edited:

popab

Aug 6, 2009
Bucharest
I have a huge problem - it won't boot...

It has booted for the first time but after that I've tried to boot several times but it just goes infinitely animation of the boot screen... and every attempt was after 5 minutes of unsuccessful boot...:(

Hi, if you use magldr just change in the startup nand=1.:)
My problems:
- how do I remove the soft buttons?
- everybody say that camcoeder works fine: 4 fps means fine or is it just for me like this?
- i try to switch in the Rom manager the lcd density from 200 to 240, restar but .... No change.
Otherwisw, everything fine!;)
Thanks!

Top Liked Posts