Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Reviewers

Mar 5, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
samsung-galaxy-nexus-verizon-google-logo.jpg

wPrWd.png

User Experience's with the ROM

madrrio : Must say I'm really impressed. I'm doin my best to find bugs and havin a hard time =p
santana00 : Okay thanks man! And can you make it where it says 4g instead of h?
xmeatizmurderx : Thanx for all your hard work Rev, take your time working out the bugs I know it'll be worth the wait!!!
Reminisce : Lookin' forward to the update tonight.

Look there's 5 people , & guess what ? It was from another Samsung Device as well
Remember , for 10 minute’s do not touch the ROM just let it sit it’ll make a huge difference speed wise .

Flash this ROM , let it sit for about 10 minute's then boot into recovery
and download this theme and then let it boot . It will give you the full ICS expierence , i was having problem's inserting it into the ROM so just after you flash the ROM flash the theme as well .

K9jL3.png

- [ROM] Tmoble SGH-T989UVKL1 Stock, Rooted, Lightly Tweaked, 100% [CIQ Free]
- ICS OverScrollGlow
- Deodexed and Zipaligned
- Stock Lockscreen
- Speed tweaks for ROM to speed by WhiteHawk
- Valhalla from SGS4G tweak's by WhiteHawk
- ICS Bootanimation
- ICS Sound's / Notification / Ringtone's
- ICS Wallpaper
- Roboto Font
- ICS Animations
- CRT Animation
- Volume Wake
- Updated SU / XBIN
- Carrier IQ (CIQ) is not existent in this rom so it wont be using your battery
- Better Signal / Wifi Signal
- No USB debugging in pull-down
- XLoud
- Bravia Engine
- Toggle's

& much more , flash to see the full expierence

YuHsJ.png

V2.0 = Download Link

I would like to give thank's to raycaster3 for being my tester all the way
I would like to give thank's to alphadog32 for being my tester all the way as well .​

Last edited:

alphadog32

Jul 14, 2011
Miami, FL
This is an awesome ROM. Super nice and slick. Runs super smooth and great battery life. It looks super sexy. It made my phone better colors and better sound. It is now louder. This is the best ROM I have ever used!

raycaster3

Apr 17, 2011
S.Ogden
Been running this rom for a couple days now and it is fast stable and solid. Rev out in a lot of hard work on it and it shows. Have fun with it folks!!! Make sure you flash the ICS crt from the theme thread after you flash the theme. Also the tiny battery % mod works as well (must be flashed AFTER the theme) AND....if you want the 14 toggles just push the systemui.apk form jugs (thanks team KANG) BEFORE flashing the theme. Of course the rom is just fine out of the box. But that is as always personal preference.

One more thing...MMS send perfectly on this rom on wifi calling, unlike other ROMs I've tried it on.

Last edited:
Reactions: spodie

TheMrRoxtar

Nov 7, 2011
Frisco,Tx
Thnx

If I have helped or contributed in*ANY*way please hit the*THANKS*button. It is very much appreciated!!

Current-*Samsung Galaxy S2 (stock)*|*Htc Sensation (rooted w/ XE Dr. Dre Beats Technology)*|*Samsung Galaxy Vibrant (rooted w/ cm7)*|*Mytouch 4g (stock)*|*Mytouch Slide (stock)*|*Htc G1 (stock)

Reactions: Then10

M49MuM.357

Dec 9, 2010
Super eager to try it out. In the OP, what is the difference between V2.0 and Domination V2.0 downloads?

shorty87

Jun 8, 2011
Austin, TX
Been running this rom for a couple days now and it is fast stable and solid. Rev out in a lot of hard work on it and it shows. Have fun with it folks!!! Make sure you flash the ICS crt from the theme thread after you flash the theme. Also the tiny battery % mod works as well (must be flashed AFTER the theme) AND....if you want the 14 toggles just push the systemui.apk form jugs (thanks team KANG) BEFORE flashing the theme. Of course the rom is just fine out of the box. But that is as always personal preference.

One more thing...MMS send perfectly on this rom on wifi calling, unlike other ROMs I've tried it on.

Can you post the links to all the stuff you are referring to? I would appreciate it. I wanna give this rom a try with your mentioned tweaks.

raycaster3

Apr 17, 2011
S.Ogden
Can you post the links to all the stuff you are referring to? I would appreciate it. I wanna give this rom a try with your mentioned tweaks.

The full theme is linked up in rev's post.
Big thanks to qasimzia512 and GideonX for the crt, qasimzia512 for the battery mod, and team KANG for the 14 toggle systemui.apk.

Attachments

• SystemUI.apk
    647.6 KB · Views: 157
  • ICS_KL1_CRT_Animation.zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 143
  • TL1_Tiny_Battery_Mod.zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 165
Last edited:
Reactions: shorty87

MeatyCoins

Aug 7, 2007
I remember you from the Amaze forums

Ill flash this rom next, still trying to get bored of stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    samsung-galaxy-nexus-verizon-google-logo.jpg

wPrWd.png

User Experience's with the ROM

madrrio : Must say I'm really impressed. I'm doin my best to find bugs and havin a hard time =p
    santana00 : Okay thanks man! And can you make it where it says 4g instead of h?
    xmeatizmurderx : Thanx for all your hard work Rev, take your time working out the bugs I know it'll be worth the wait!!!
    Reminisce : Lookin' forward to the update tonight.

Look there's 5 people , & guess what ? It was from another Samsung Device as well
    Remember , for 10 minute’s do not touch the ROM just let it sit it’ll make a huge difference speed wise .

Flash this ROM , let it sit for about 10 minute's then boot into recovery
    and download this theme and then let it boot . It will give you the full ICS expierence , i was having problem's inserting it into the ROM so just after you flash the ROM flash the theme as well .

K9jL3.png

- [ROM] Tmoble SGH-T989UVKL1 Stock, Rooted, Lightly Tweaked, 100% [CIQ Free]
    - ICS OverScrollGlow
    - Deodexed and Zipaligned
    - Stock Lockscreen
    - Speed tweaks for ROM to speed by WhiteHawk
    - Valhalla from SGS4G tweak's by WhiteHawk
    - ICS Bootanimation
    - ICS Sound's / Notification / Ringtone's
    - ICS Wallpaper
    - Roboto Font
    - ICS Animations
    - CRT Animation
    - Volume Wake
    - Updated SU / XBIN
    - Carrier IQ (CIQ) is not existent in this rom so it wont be using your battery
    - Better Signal / Wifi Signal
    - No USB debugging in pull-down
    - XLoud
    - Bravia Engine
    - Toggle's

& much more , flash to see the full expierence

YuHsJ.png

V2.0 = Download Link

I would like to give thank's to raycaster3 for being my tester all the way
    I would like to give thank's to alphadog32 for being my tester all the way as well .​
    pLjX9.png

HVIaw.png

Picture's of thread :
    M2kHH.png
    ISaqa.png

kuDHK.png
    wDLz7.png

sa6MH.png
    Vula8.png

wU1ne.png
    7AOrr.png

BbOVT.png
    hqak8.png

Kz3yn.png

Flash the right KL1 Theme please if you want the full expierence
    Link or Thread for Theme = Here
    Link to Thread for DialerFix = Here

Credit's to :
    qasimzia512
    Whitehawkx
    -Mr. X-
    Y wud u use ics 2.1 without my permission and on top of that u wud not even bother giving credits...i worked my butt off to bring the theme to this point and u just copied pasted **** and made it seem like its all ur work n then u r sharing the links for the mods i freakin made instead of giving the ppl the link for my thread itself where u got everything from...im fukin sick of little kids running around here and jus copy pasting **** and not giving credits...i will not b doing any more work for this phone anymore...

Edit: I really dnt give a crap when ppl use my stuff but atleast ask and give credits and dnt fukin share links of the mods i spent hrs on making, share the fukin link of the theme thread itself and ppl knw where to get themes from so y wud u copy paste the entire theme in ur rom...nothing in this rom is urs, crt off belongs to someone else, ics animations (i busted my ass editing all the xmls), toggles belong to someone else as well...bravia engine??? Lmaoo it dsnt work with this phone...im not a troll and im sry if anyone thinks im trying to troll...this jus pissed me off and ppl who r supporting this should knw that we wud nvr get real devs around here only because of **** like this...i hope u guys enjoy the rom, im out for good...peaceeeee :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA App
    Dude i asked u a couple of times to take out the links of the theme from your 2nd post...i do not want to take the links down and mess it up for other people so please take the links out and just put up the link of my thread if u want to but if i wake up tomorrow and see the links there, I will be taking links down for all the themes i did and you would be held responsible for that since for some reason u nvr want to listen and do the right thing...i told u earlier i have nothing against u and im cool with w.e happened but you should try to fix problems and learn from your mistakes instead of not listening and repeating the same mistakes...and um sorry if anyone gets offended but people who are supporting this youngster are wrong as well, there is nothing in this rom that belongs to him and there were 0 efforts made to make this rom because it all belongs to other people and it is not fair to the ones who worked their ass off to make stuff and then someone comes and just copy paste everything, it is very discouraging for the people who actually do something and one day u guys r going to lose them for supporting something like dis and this guy would nvr be seen here as well because he would not have much to copy paste...Merry Christmas everyone and please advise this guy to do the right thing...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA App
    Attention

People....

Please flash this theme only: http://www.multiupload.com/DO22EFLVHH
    Then this to keep CRT: http://www.multiupload.com/3FWZJDZQZH
    Then this for tiny battery mod %: http://www.multiupload.com/QJAUBUNLND

If you flash in this order:

1. ROM
    2. Full theme
    3. CRT
    4. % MOD

You'll be good to go.

If you want to push the systemui.apk Do that AFTER flashing the ROM and booting and BEFORE flashing all the themes.

Get it????

ENJOY!!!!