Review Magic-SIM

Search This thread

SandeepEmekar

Oct 6, 2011
MAGICSIM ELITE - MICRO SIM
DUAL SIM CARD ADAPTER
NO CUT model

The most advanced Dual SIM card adapter available.

Specifically optimized for the very latest Smartphone models.

Fully supports connection to 3G, 4G, LTE, GSM, GPRS, EDGE, CDMA, UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA.

Fully supports all latest OS and firmwares (Android, Gingerbread, Windows, Linux, ICS, Jelly Bean etc.)

Want to use 2 SIMs in your Smartphone?

Now you can, with a MAGICSIM ELITE Dual SIM adapter. MAGICSIM is the perfect solution for business people, travellers, commuters, or anyone who uses more than one SIM card or phone number. Our Dual SIM adapter allows you to switch between your SIMs in two easy clicks through your phone's existing menu. No more lengthy SIM swaps, no more international roaming, no more hassle.

Latest technology

The MAGICSIM ELITE is the most advanced adapter on the market, built using the latest Dual SIM technology and specifically designed for the latest Smartphones. The new ultra-slim chip with optimized processes makes it the top quality choice. It offers more features, enhanced performance, and greater compatibility than previous models, and supports all latest OS and firmwares, including Android, Gingerbread, Windows, Linux, ICS, Jelly Bean etc.

NO CUT model

The NO CUT model offers the quickest and easiest possible installation, requiring no modification to your SIM cards. Your SIMs simply fit into the adaptor, which fits inside your phone. See the manual tab for full installation details.

All MAGICSIM adapters are simple to install and use, and come with full multi-language product support. We offer a full installation guide and videos showing how to install and use your adapter.

Full specification

• NEW Elite model developed for the latest Smartphones (including HTC ONE X, etc.)
• Uses our newly developed Ultra Slim, Ultra Quick ELITE chip
• Supports all SIM cards (SIM and USIM) including the Three Network
• Supports all latest OS and Android firmwares (including ICS Jelly Bean, Gingerbread, Windows, Linux, etc.)
• STK and 007 (quick switch) mode
• Autoswitch option for timed SIM switching
• Multi-language menu: English, Espanol, Italiano, Deutsch
• Full internet access, video calls, etc.
• No affect on battery consumption
• Supports UMTS network
• Supports 4G network
• Supports LTE network
• Supports 3G network
• Supports GSM network
• Supports GPRS network
• Supports HSDPA network
• Supports EDGE network
• Supports CDMA network
• Supports WCDMA network
• 1 year product warranty

Conclusion:
I have bought it from magic-sim.com and found that the item is fake and wastage of money.
I had returned it to magic-sim and it cost me 15USD to ship it back which is quit expensive.
I have been insisting them to return me my money but they kept offering replacement. Even it fits in their refund policy(http://www.magic-sim.com/legals.php)

Warning! Do not buy this fake Magic-SIM.

Optimistic Pessimist

Mar 22, 2013
Sydney
Hmmm, odd, I purchased one in March for £24.73 from Magic-Sim.com and it seems to be genuine.
It came in its 'magic-sim' packaging with instructions and works very well, despite my N7105 being rooted and all.
Switching SIMs tends to work 80% of the time (it works 100% if you use airplane mode to force it to switch), and was able to get 4g speeds on both SIMs.

The only thing I could fault it on, was that inserting it in the Micro SIM card slot isn't easy; but that's to be expected, given the limited space for both it and the Micro-SIM.

Using it with Multisim, works quite well in that it allows you to assign specific notification bar icons for each SIM, providing you with an easy way to identify which SIM you've got enabled at the time. It's widget works some of the time, as its tends to activate/deactivate airplane mode rather too quickly, thus not giving it enough time to force the SIM switch.

Conclusion:
I have bought it from magic-sim.com and found that the item is fake and wastage of money.

Warning! Do not buy this fake Magic-SIM.

How did you determine that it was fake?

Last edited:

tomcat420m

Jan 19, 2010
Port Huron
I am going through that now. They told me that rooted phones not supported & wouldn't give me a refund. But luckily I paid with PayPal, & filed a dispute, Told me take at least 10 days, but not even 24 hours later it was found in my favor. I have to send back, not sure how much will cost doing that later today.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 4

Reactions: SandeepEmekar

SandeepEmekar

Oct 6, 2011
I am going through that now. They told me that rooted phones not supported & wouldn't give me a refund. But luckily I paid with PayPal, & filed a dispute, Told me take at least 10 days, but not even 24 hours later it was found in my favor. I have to send back, not sure how much will cost doing that later today.

Thanks for the reply.
Those Magic-SIM morons didn't tell me this.

I bought it and I am still regretting.
I had shipped it back but they didn't ship the replacement nor refunded my money. :(

Last edited:

tomcat420m

Jan 19, 2010
Port Huron
Thanks for the reply.

Don't feel bad they didn't tell me till I mention refund, then they tell you, then say you voided warranty by putting in phone. Luckily I paid with PayPal. They should mention that, but don't. Just to get the money then say no can't work with phone & now no refund. Costed me just shy of 8usd to ship back. So not bad.

SandeepEmekar

Oct 6, 2011
Don't feel bad they didn't tell me till I mention refund, then they tell you, then say you voided warranty by putting in phone. Luckily I paid with PayPal. They should mention that, but don't. Just to get the money then say no can't work with phone & now no refund. Costed me just shy of 8usd to ship back. So not bad.

I had to pay 15USD to ship it back. :(

Still no refund or replacement. :(

I'd paid using Sage Pay. :(

angelosabatini

Oct 3, 2009
Thanks for the reply.

I bought it and I am still regretting.
I had shipped it back but they didn't ship the replacement nor refunded my money. :(

They are not nice people, they are scammers. They did the same thing with me: they told me to ship back the defective item and they never sent me back a replacement or refund as I asked. They stopped answering emails and I had to file a PayPal claim that is still in the process.
They should not be allowed to do business anymore and PayPal should stop the service with them.

SandeepEmekar

Oct 6, 2011
They are not nice people, they are scammers. They did the same thing with me: they told me to ship back the defective item and they never sent me back a replacement or refund as I asked. They stopped answering emails and I had to file a PayPal claim that is still in the process.
They should not be allowed to do business anymore and PayPal should stop the service with them.

May god help you get your refund. :D

Don't buy that stupid Magic-SIM.

idave147

Dec 11, 2011
Magicsim is pure scam

I ordered one Magicsim adapter for my Samsung Galaxy S4, it didn't work, I was sure being unlucky with this one. Stupid me I ordered another one and it didn't work as well. I sent both to Magicsim to get my money back, after two mails I understood I lost the money.
You're dealing with a bunch of crooks!!!

marietto2008

Nov 21, 2007
I have a samsung note 3 and I've bought the magic-sim adapter because I need to use two sim cards. So,I have I placed my sim cards into the slots. I think that I have placed the two sim cards correctly because I can place calls,but only with the sim card n. 1. The problem comes with the app. Infact when I click on the "SIM Toolkit",it says "no service available"....

you can go here :

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_5dMDKTHGJlIjE9rqGRHBOs-zka4oo77

to see a bunch of images that explains what happens.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.