[MOD][XPOSED] SBXposed

Search This thread

tmh_

Mar 10, 2014
SBXposed bypasses the Xposed restriction in the Sparkasse(+) App.

Requirements
- Xposed Framework
- Sparkasse / Sparkasse+ app at least version 3.0.0
- Android 4.4+

Usage
1. Install SBXposed
2. Activate module in XposedInstaller
3. Reboot
4. Have fun with unblocked app.

Download
You can download the mod via XposedInstaller or directly from Repository: repo.xposed.info/module/tmh.sbxposed

Github: https://github.com/tmhzxy/SBXposed

Support
The module was tested by me on latest CM13 nightly for the latest version of the app. It should be working fine on other ROMs.
Please leave feedback with an Xposed log and the apk from Sparkasse(+) app if not working, so I can take a look at it.
I will not add any new features. This module is only for skipping the Xposed / partial root restriction.

Changelog
1.0: Initial module.
1.1: Fix min. XposedBridge version to 53 for Kitkat.

Last edited:

meiser

Nov 6, 2010
I can run the Sparkasse+ app v3.0.0 without this module. And I have Xposed installed, of course. Why do you need it?

Musikologin

Jul 5, 2015
Won't work for me

Hi there,

is there any possibilty for me to activate this app under xposed v.2.6.1? The module keeps telling my xposed is too old (though there are no updates available for me).

Galaxy Note 4, Stock 4.4.4

Last edited:

tmh_

Mar 10, 2014
I can run the Sparkasse+ app v3.0.0 without this module. And I have Xposed installed, of course. Why do you need it?

Meanwhile, Xposed detection is installed. Unfortunately, the detection works at most, so I created the module. If this is not the case, your setup would interest me.

Hi there,

is there any possibilty for me to activate this gem under xposed v.2.6.1? The module keeps telling my xposed is too old (though there are no updates available for me).

Galaxy Note 4, Vanilla 4.4.4

New version published. Should work now.

Last edited:

meiser

Nov 6, 2010
Meanwhile, Xposed detection is installed. Unfortunately, the detection works at most, so I created the module. If this is not the case, your setup would interest me.

I'm running CM 13.0 nightly (latest version from 2016/11/07) on a OnePlus3, I installed SuperSU 2.78 SR5, suhide 0.55 and seamless Xposed 86.1 by romracer.

Musikologin

Jul 5, 2015
tmh_;69867331 New version published. Should work now.[/QUOTE said:
Thank you for your quick update! Unfortunately it still won't work - module is installed and activated via xposed, but after a reboot my sparkasse app (which I have uninstalled and reinstalled again) still thinks I'm a dangerous criminal or whatever... still detects my installed xposed framework.
(BTW cloak root module wouldn't work either.)

Maybe I will just stick with version 2.9.1 as long as possible.

Update: I tried same thing with my daughter's z1 compact running CM11. It doesn't work here either - so it has probably something to do with kitkat roms, no matter if stock or custom.
I'm too old fashioned, can't say goodbye to kitkat...

Last edited:

tmh_

Mar 10, 2014
tmh_;69867331 New version published. Should work now.[/QUOTE said:
Thank you for your quick update! Unfortunately it still won't work - module is installed and activated via xposed, but after a reboot my sparkasse app (which I have uninstalled and reinstalled again) still thinks I'm a dangerous criminal or whatever... still detects my installed xposed framework.
(BTW cloak root module wouldn't work either.)

Maybe I will just stick with version 2.9.1 as long as possible.
I need the Xposed log to understand the error.

tmh_

Mar 10, 2014
Sure, it says:

SBXposed: Try to find protect classes...
SBXposed: 1 classes found

Nothing more I can find related to this module.

I have built a version in which more things are logged. This logging is explicit only for Android <5.0 and only for debugging, as this is a performance loss.
After testing app, I need the complete Xposed log.

Attachments

• sbxposed-kitkat-debug.apk
    35.3 KB · Views: 61

Musikologin

Jul 5, 2015
I have built a version in which more things are logged. This logging is explicit only for Android <5.0 and only for debugging, as this is a performance loss.
After testing app, I need the complete Xposed log.

I really appreciate your effort!
My request now is somewhat embarrassing *cough*:
How exactly do I extract an apk file from the attached zip?
After unzipping all I I get is a bunch of folders and for me rather uncommon file types.

tmh_

Mar 10, 2014
I really appreciate your effort!
My request now is somewhat embarrassing *cough*:
How exactly do I extract an apk file from the attached zip?
After unzipping all I I get is a bunch of folders and for me rather uncommon file types.

The attachment is the apk. Sometimes the apk may be opened by a program as a zip file.

Musikologin

Jul 5, 2015
The attachment is the apk. Sometimes the apk may be opened by a program as a zip file.

Although it's named apk, it's only shown as a zip file after the download. On my Windows device as well as on my smartphones. I can only flash zips on my phone but that's probably not the way it should work.

Edit: The download via QR worked. I will test it and tell you. Tomorrow. Short baby night ahead :).
Thank you!

Last edited:

remoh

Feb 6, 2008
Thanks, i first used my old sparkasse app from titanium backup until i saw this modul.
Works as expected, thanks for your work.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SBXposed bypasses the Xposed restriction in the Sparkasse(+) App.

Requirements
    - Xposed Framework
    - Sparkasse / Sparkasse+ app at least version 3.0.0
    - Android 4.4+

Usage
    1. Install SBXposed
    2. Activate module in XposedInstaller
    3. Reboot
    4. Have fun with unblocked app.

Download
    You can download the mod via XposedInstaller or directly from Repository: repo.xposed.info/module/tmh.sbxposed

Github: https://github.com/tmhzxy/SBXposed

Support
    The module was tested by me on latest CM13 nightly for the latest version of the app. It should be working fine on other ROMs.
    Please leave feedback with an Xposed log and the apk from Sparkasse(+) app if not working, so I can take a look at it.
    I will not add any new features. This module is only for skipping the Xposed / partial root restriction.

Changelog
    1.0: Initial module.
    1.1: Fix min. XposedBridge version to 53 for Kitkat.
    Update progress

Hello all,

Actually, I'm making good progress, but it's not completely finished yet. Some detail parts currently displaying nothing, because calling the detection in other way.
    Current Status: 65%

Some screenshots:

45130c8811.png

45131d3a5a.png

45132d7976.png

With the next update:
    • No root detection
    • Remove automatic crashlog. (It does not depend on analytics/privacy setting, so it ignores all and helps the developers patch the app again :( I decided to hook it.)
    • Hide Kwitt functions, because it's not legal with Xposed.

Since I have to do much more than before, and many features are patched into the app, I'll put the source on Github.
    Also, this means that the app also gets an update faster and SBXposed no longer works. Therefore, before any update: make backup!

Thanks but I meant the Plus Version
    Sorry that I have to disappoint you, but if you have an app version not installed over the Playstore, the app breaks again.
    Is this on Github yet? I would like to help you if you need any help updating to the newest version.

Source is now on Github... Help and PRs are always welcome...
    There are so many different ways as the checks are called, so I'll need some more time.
    Anyone has 3.0.0 apk?
    The reason the app doesn't work with Xposed is the Kwitt function, the BaFin did not allow the possibility of a manipulated app for Kwitt. Why they don't swap out Kwitt to an separatew app is the question. Hacking this app with Xposed may work, but I think it's not legal as long Kwitt works with the changed app.
    I do not support Kwitt or any other function for transactions. Maybe I could hide the menu item and activity for that.