games lag

Search This thread

laloy

Jun 4, 2010
hi guys!!!
i love to play games on my phone
(shadow gun) or some action games but my phone always lag i cant play on focus...
the only rom that play no lag on me is liquid smooth, but i want to use other rom..
does this because other roms got problem? or it was just me and my phone got problem?
or maybe because i use class 4 micro sd card?
should i change to class 10?
tnx....

JoinTheRealms

Apr 7, 2012
hi guys!!!
(shadow gun) or some action games but my phone always lag i cant play on focus...
the only rom that play no lag on me is liquid smooth, but i want to use other rom..
does this because other roms got problem? or it was just me and my phone got problem?
tnx....

So beyond updating to the latest 4.4 roms theres not alot i or anyone can do.
For gaming im recommending the p880-dev kernel, seems to pull the highest 3D scores in antutu at the lowest frequencies.

Games will continue to get more demanding, while our phones performance is not going to receive proportional performance increases. Any gaming platform will have this issue.

and no, an sdcard will not improve performance, rather will possibly load the game faster

Reactions: laloy

LoKKeR

Dec 2, 2011
For gaming im recommending the p880-dev kernel, seems to pull the highest 3D scores in antutu at the lowest frequencies.

Games will continue to get more demanding, while our phones performance is not going to receive proportional performance increases. Any gaming platform will have this issue.

and no, an sdcard will not improve performance, rather will possibly load the game faster

What kernel is it? I can't find it. Do you mean the kernel provided with 4.4 android ROMs?

Rudjgaard

Jun 11, 2012
but not all of them, just the ones based on p880-dev sources (so not cm official and a few others)
I use automate it pro to set gpu at 600mhz and goveror to performance when opening a game and everything is perfectly smooth

vieri_202

Jun 7, 2013
Hurghada
Not for me... For some reason cm official is much more smoother for me

Sent from my LG-P880 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hi guys!!!
    tnx....