Audio recorded clips volume is too low

Search This thread

V!KR@M

Mar 11, 2011
Beaumont
Hello, when i record any voice with smart voice recorder, the volume of recorded voice is very very low. I have used it to record my class lectures. But now i'm unable to listen as the volume of the clips is too low..

Any solution?

I'm using stock kitkat
xt-1033

imapanther

Jan 9, 2014
Hello, when i record any voice with smart voice recorder, the volume of recorded voice is very very low. I have used it to record my class lectures. But now i'm unable to listen as the volume of the clips is too low..

Any solution?

I'm using stock kitkat
xt-1033

I found my Moto G to have a similar problem with the stock app, recorded audio was almost impossible to understand due (in large part) to very high compression rates. Using a different app that allows you control over the quality of the audio helps, though the microphones on any phone are meant to pick up audio from much closer up than most other microphones. I really like Smart Voice Recorder, it's easy to use and has some great features. [https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andrwq.recorder]

V!KR@M

Mar 11, 2011
Beaumont
I found my Moto G to have a similar problem with the stock app, recorded audio was almost impossible to understand due (in large part) to very high compression rates. Using a different app that allows you control over the quality of the audio helps, though the microphones on any phone are meant to pick up audio from much closer up than most other microphones. I really like Smart Voice Recorder, it's easy to use and has some great features. [https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andrwq.recorder]

1) Moto g doesnt have a stock app for voice recording
2) I clearly mentioned that I had the problem with smart voice recorder. And you are suggesting me that same app.
3) I'm not sure which phone you are using and I dont think you even read my question