[FREE][GAME] Threes free

Search This thread

parakayjay

Dec 27, 2009
The most addictive version of Threes games is here!

Description
Threes Free is a full featured tile merging game that is both very entertaining and challenging to keep your mind healthy and wise.

Game Play
The goal of the game is to join same tiles together and get to the highest numbered tile as possible before all cells in the grid are occupied.
The additional challenge in this game is that there are base tiles numbered 1 & 2 that need to be combined together to get to the initial tile "3" that can be combined with the same numbered tile to move to the next higher tile number.

Swipe to move the tiles, when two tiles with the same number touch, they merge into one.

Additional Features
  • Multiple grid sizes with individual play mode scoreboard
  • Simply fling on screen to move the blocks a certain direction
  • Online leaderboard for high score achievers
  • Share high scores with your favorite social networks

Enjoy!

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobilent.app.threes

QR Code
qrcode.21508368.png

Game play video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdrsoc1cLXM

Screenshots
screenshot1.png

screenshot2.png

---

Attachments

• screenshot1.png
    screenshot1.png
    58.6 KB · Views: 93
  • screenshot2.png
    screenshot2.png
    69.3 KB · Views: 92
  • qrcode.21508368.png
    qrcode.21508368.png
    536 bytes · Views: 88

supergeorg

This game is in no relation to the original game "Threes" by vlambeer, just a cheap ripoff. Vlambeer spend months in designing the game, which is indeed worth its 2$. There is NO free version of Threes, because quality has a price. I guess the dev didn't invest much time in creating a good game, he just copied one.
Buy the original!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9000 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: lovermed

--GameR-

Sep 1, 2014
Hmmm...!

The most addictive version of Threes games is here!

Description
Threes Free is a full featured tile merging game that is both very entertaining and challenging to keep your mind healthy and wise.

Game Play
The goal of the game is to join same tiles together and get to the highest numbered tile as possible before all cells in the grid are occupied.
The additional challenge in this game is that there are base tiles numbered 1 & 2 that need to be combined together to get to the initial tile "3" that can be combined with the same numbered tile to move to the next higher tile number.

Swipe to move the tiles, when two tiles with the same number touch, they merge into one.

Additional Features
  • Multiple grid sizes with individual play mode scoreboard
  • Simply fling on screen to move the blocks a certain direction
  • Online leaderboard for high score achievers
  • Share high scores with your favorite social networks

Enjoy!

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobilent.app.threes

QR Code
qrcode.21508368.png

Game play video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdrsoc1cLXM

Screenshots
screenshot1.png

screenshot2.png

---

atleast there are more grids.....hmmm!

Albyfenix

Sep 1, 2014
This game is in no relation to the original game "Threes" by vlambeer, just a cheap ripoff. Vlambeer spend months in designing the game, which is indeed worth its 2$. There is NO free version of Threes, because quality has a price. I guess the dev didn't invest much time in creating a good game, he just copied one.
Buy the original!

I agree with you :good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Buy the original!