"FINAL VERSION" WM 6.5 Ultimate Edition OS 21500 for HP iPAQ 6815/6818/6828

Search This thread

rlakhanpal

Jul 11, 2010
Hi,

I have a 6828 which I flashed with Ariey Ultimate edition last year. It was basically serving the backup role at that time.

I now need it as a parallel phone, but the battery performance is quite low - only an hour on full charge. Need to revert to stock ROM from HP but am unable to do so.

Tried downloading the latest ROM from HP site, but I get the error "Code 203: Update is incompatible". Here's all that I have tried, but no change:

1. Copy .nb0 files to FAT32 SD card (which I used for the Ultimate Edition flash) and try to flash again (Call + End+ Power+ Reset). I get the screen asking me to Press the Call and End buttons again, but the devices resets in existing OS in a few seconds.

2. Hard reset : Call+End+Power+Reset, "-" keys in prompt screen. Same - just Hard resets the Ultimate Edition.

3. Tried a "Universal Bootloader" but get the error "\\.\WCEUSBSH001 port cannot open".

I am currently not able to reflash the device to stock ROM, or any other for that matter.

Please help with steps I can perform to rectify this problem.

Thanks

hashangayasri

Oct 23, 2009
Flash without SD Card

its ok thanks i found a way to flash it via usb with no problems.. ilove this build very nice job much faster and way more cool and usefull apps then others. and really good performance, that gave me a shock too lol. Very well done and it looks good.

ok i had problems with bluetooth on other roms. gonna test it now :D

p.s: if anybody wanna know how flash it via pc just quote me here thanks. i would love to help.

Yes please can you help me. My miniSD card is damaged somehow so I cant flash using it. I remember using a software to flash my phone last yearIt took about 330 minutes to complete though.
But unfortunately i dont remember it's name nor can find it with google.. :( Can you tell me the name of the software you used..

pinetop

Jun 11, 2009
Shanghai
Dear Areiy, thanks for your wonderful ROM, and it is amazing.
However, I met a problem. When the SMS coming, the notification LED is turn red and flash; and after dismiss the message, it turn green; BUT, when I open the SMS later, the LED turn red and flash for quite a long time.
I don't known why, can you help me with this?

pinetop

Jun 11, 2009
Shanghai
Dear Areiy, thanks for your wonderful ROM, and it is amazing.
However, I met a problem. When the SMS coming, the notification LED is turn red and flash; and after dismiss the message, it turn green; BUT, when I open the SMS later, the LED turn red and flash for quite a long time.
I don't known why, can you help me with this?

Sorry, I found that I had some unread messages in SMS/MMS Inbox. Maybe the LED are reminding me that I should read them all? :eek:

Top Liked Posts