[TC][DEV][WIP] MIUI Gingerbread 2.4.20

Search This thread

Peteragent5

Jan 1, 2012
Richmond
Yo!
This topic about real MIUI Gingerbread development for Gio.

This topic is only for developing at this moment!
This ROM is port from: MIUI GB 2.4.20 Galaxy S I9000 - MIUIAndroid

The Team:
  • Peteragent5
  • nims11

Thanks to:
  • nims11
  • dhk.-
  • CoolCatGetHome
  • phiexz
  • kssood
  • Lens_Flare
  • MIUIAndroid
  • MIUI Team

Special Thanks to:
  • ahmadsafar

This will be a Port, but it's directly from Source!

Previous works(v2) + hotfix 1

Last edited:

matt_galaxygio

Oct 2, 2011
Surabaya
www.facebook.com
Great work!

Great work! :D Thanks for porting this ROM to our Gio :)

BTW, by looking at the screenshots, the battery icon is not present... Is it common problem for unofficial ports like the one from Optimus one thread and Samsung Galaxy Ace? Because i've seen their screenshots and all of them doesn't have battery icon :confused:

Peteragent5

Jan 1, 2012
Richmond
Great work! :D Thanks for porting this ROM to our Gio :)

BTW, by looking at the screenshots, the battery icon is not present... Is it common problem for unofficial ports like the one from Optimus one thread and Samsung Galaxy Ace? Because i've seen their screenshots and all of them doesn't have battery icon :confused:

Haha Yeah I wonder about that! Still don't know know why it's not there :)

yonzz

Jun 29, 2011
Tangerang
Haha Yeah I wonder about that! Still don't know know why it's not there :)

I think maybe miui battery system is not like usual ROM. They use one image that contains 100 batteries instead of using one image per battery. Maybe the cyanogenmod system dont know how to show the battery. Lol :p

Sent from my GT-S5660 using XDA

Last edited:

voetbalremco

Inactive Recognized Developer
I think maybe miui battery system is not like usual ROM. They use one image that contains 100 batteries instead of using one image per battery. Maybe the cyanogenmod system dont know how to abis the battery. Lol :p

Sent from my GT-S5660 using XDA

Isnt miui known of its battery % line in the upper screen wich shows how much memory you got and gets smaller..?

Sent from my GT-S5660 using xda premium

HungNHD

Feb 16, 2012
Da Nang
What CM7 version is it? This rom would be great if it based on lastest update of CM7 :D. Anyway, thanks for your good job ;)

kssood

May 3, 2011
Shimla
Screenshots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you want to download all Screenshots and view on your PC, Download HERE
BTW: I do not know why there is only 3 docked items? :) :p

there are 3 dock items because i added miren browser instead of default browser...u took base from galaxy ace and galaxy ace has my rom as base.i personally feel that default browser was better..may release it in next release and many more changes to come.just keep an eye

Peteragent5

Jan 1, 2012
Richmond
there are 3 dock items because i added miren browser instead of default browser...u took base from galaxy ace and galaxy ace has my rom as base.i personally feel that default browser was better..may release it in next release and many more changes to come.just keep an eye

Oooooo I'll look forward to the next update ;)

Top Liked Posts