[ROM] HyperSense Nova (Sense 1.9|GB v2.3.3) [May 3rd 2013]

Search This thread

Iperzampem0

Aug 4, 2008
Venezia

You're THE man!! Let's start testing :)
LOL, now remains only real Trackball alert... XD
If you have some time and knowledge I think it's worth the effort, rom would be 100% perfect! :p

EDIT: It works PERFECTLY on HyperSense Nova!
For precaution I've wiped cache and dalvik-cache from recovery, rebooted, waited some minutes and bump my rom is better than before with this addition :D
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

EDIT2: New FINAL and fixed/updated version coming in a bunch of hours (after sleep)! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: MoeNeXus

Iperzampem0

Aug 4, 2008
Venezia
I have released the new version as promised :)
New link in the OP.

Here's the changelog:
- Updated Google Maps v6.6.0
- Updated build.prop file, avoiding connection/network issues with some carriers.
- Included complete Trackball Wake (now works as it should!)
- Included the new Volume Skip mod (it lets you change your song by pressing for 1 sec the volume rocker, when screen is off!)

Note that I've removed Volume Wake from Tricks in the OP, because with Trackball Wake I think there's no more need to have that, plus it may create problems with the Volume Skip mod.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Reactions: MoeNeXus and bingoz

bingoz

Jan 16, 2010
Hue
Thank you.
Would someone upload to MediaFire? I can't download form Rapidgator. Thank you very much.

Atento

Jun 18, 2010
Curitiba
I'm sorry about that, but I'm getting some reboots under heavy usage like watching netflix videos, transferring files over wireless...

It ROM is almost perfect, but these reboots are annoying me. How can I help you developers to find out what is causing these reboots?

Thank you!

Sent from my HTC Nexus One using Tapatalk

bingoz

Jan 16, 2010
Hue
My Pc can't see my phone after I flash this rom. I use adb devices command and see nothing. Android Commander can't see the phone too. I checked USB debugging but no help. Did I forget something to make my PC seeing the phone? Thank you.

Last edited:

Iperzampem0

Aug 4, 2008
Venezia
I'm sorry about that, but I'm getting some reboots under heavy usage like watching netflix videos, transferring files over wireless...

It ROM is almost perfect, but these reboots are annoying me. How can I help you developers to find out what is causing these reboots?

Thank you!

Sent from my HTC Nexus One using Tapatalk

You can try to remove the latest line of code into the build.prop file (into /system folder).
But I don't know if it'll resolve..

joelshawdow

Apr 24, 2012
Trivandrum
Actually there is some kind of bug that makes the phone hang while playing music and running a background app (opera mobile).

Sent from my HTC Nexus One using XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First thing to say is "THANKS TO ALL THE BRILLIANT DEVS HERE @ XDA!!!" Without their effort I think that I would never had a personal ROM :p
    A special thanks goes to dbasabe with his GOOD work with the Sense kernel !!

--> This is my SECOND personal ROM and I'd like to share with you guys!
    --> I have tested this thing for 3 months!! I have improved it every day and NOW I'm ready to know what people think about this!

What users said about this ROM

race55
    "I have used it for 1 day, and i think it really is amazingly fast! I'm going to use this as my Daily Driver until there is a sense 4.0 port! Really amazing!"

Javimoran
    "Whoao, this Rom is simply......perfect!, the smoothest and the fastest rom with sense I've ever seen, well done iperzampem0, well done."

jacker
    I just wanted to say thanks for all the great work you guys have put into making this rom so awesome.
    I installed it last week and its by far the fastest sense rom I have ever used.
    So far I haven't run into any trouble with anything and I intend on keeping it as my daily driver."

P00r
    Solid ROM! one of the best choice as daily runner and very fast, had never tried sense before due to concern about speed but it seem I was very wrong!
    Only feature I miss from an ICS rom is the fastcharge feature but on the other end I need more a fully working phone with camera than a fast charge
    I fixed the GPS APN with "faster fix" on the market, no need to flash anything, it just change the apn using root right...

nachopre
    This is awesome. The best rom i have ever seen.
    Thanks a lot.
    You have given me more time to spend with my Nexus One.

HTCNexusOne.jpg

shot000002z.png
    shot000003h.png
    shot000004til.png
    shot000005.png

REQUIREMENTS:

Make sure you have HBOOT v0.35.0017!!!
    If you are on v0.33 then UPDATE instantly to v0.35.0017 (http://xdaforums.com/wiki/Upgrading_Hboot)!

=> To install this NAND rom you MUST UPDATE your HBOOT with Blackrose first, so go -HERE- !

1) Latest Radio: 5.12.00.08

2) Latest HBOOT: BLACKROSE Custom HBOOT from "dla5244" dev.

As I said, follow the link above for the LATEST version and for instructions on how to install.

=> Partition Layout required for this rom is even less than previous HyperSense Nova: 190mb System, 10mb Cache, 236mb Data

3) WIPED ext4 partition (for APP2SD), I suggest 1gb ext4!

4) Recovery: I suggest you to use 4EXT Recovery Classic! One valid alternative is Amon-RA recovery.

5) IMPORTANT: WIPE ALL (DATA, SYSTEM, BOOT, CACHE, DALVIK-CACHE, SD-EXT) 3 TIMES!

FEATURES:

- HTC Official Gingerbread 2.3.3 v3.14.405.1 (Stock Sense 1.9)
    - Kernel: 2.6.35.10-gb-sense v8 - by dbasabe
    - 2-way call record (both streams equally loud and clear)! I suggest CallRecorder app from Play Store!
    - A2SD (no need to use Terminal commands to activate it! It just works out-of-the-box!)
    - CRT TV-On/Off Lockscreen Animation
    - Sense 1.9 interface (extreme smooth!)
    - Helicopter view + Homescreen Rearrange option
    - Sense 2.1 Quick Settings Bar
    - Videocamera 720p
    - DivX playback
    - Advanced Power Menu
    - Supports CIFS, VPN, Bash, Nano
    - Google: Play Store, Maps, Street, Gmail, VoiceSearch, QuickSearchBox, YouTube
    - Adobe PDF Reader
    - ES File Explorer
    - AdFree updated hosts file
    - Superuser v3.1.3 by ChainsDD with latest su binary
    - Busybox v1.20.2
    - Rooted
    - Zipaligned
    - Unthemed
    - Sense 4.0 Wallpapers & Sounds
    - HTC One Boot Logo
    - Multilanguage
    - Recent Apps
    - Camera MOD for BETTER quality of photos/videos!
    - Bravia Engine from Sony!
    - Xloud Engine from Sony!
    - Sony Playstation Certified
    - Battery % with stock look
    - DSP Manager for a better overall sound!
    - GPU UI rendering
    - Deodexed
    - Light Sensor Fix
    - Trackball Wake (Thanks to inestain & matheusvilela)
    - Volume Skip for Music Tracks! (Hold on for 1 sec to change the track, otherwise it'll work as usual -> Thanks to matheusvilela)
    - Microphone Fix (while recording video)
    - Trackball Alert (Thanks to matheusvilela)
    - LED Fix (Thanks to matheusvilela)
    - SwipeToClearNotifications (Thanks to matheusvilela)
    - Roboto font

Tricks:
    1) Trackball Alert works now, but it's limited to few colors depending on apps, so I suggest you to install the LightFlow app from the Play Store!

2) If you have something like this "Cannot make outgoing calls using the latest Rom. I only hear some electric noise.", then you have to edit the following line of code into the build.prop file (located into /system/ folder):
    ro.ril.enable.amr.wideband = 1
    Change it to zero, so it should look like this:
    ro.ril.enable.amr.wideband = 0
    Save it, then reboot.

3) To reduce lag from Android, please use the new Seeder app (it's free and from XDA)!

DOWNLOAD:

Rom
    https://icedrive.net/0/b3y32jbqwL
    Password: xda

Changelog:
    - Updated Adobe Reader, ES File Explorer, Google Play Store, Maps, YouTube;
    - Updated hosts file, su binary, zipalign binary;
    - No need to change gps.conf now, it's the standard one. If you want more speed use something like GPS Fix from the store.
    - Added 1 Sense 5 wallpaper;
    - Removed HTC boot sound;
    - Slimmed down the entire rom a little bit;
    - Other things that I don't remember;
    - Even more fast and stable now? :)

-- Simply the best Sense experience with Gingerbread --

Arabic Patch
    http://www.mediafire.com/?6dn4tsprkd6g4r9

OPTIONAL:

Sense 4.0 Clock (updated thread with a new one):
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1721809

Holo Launcher (check the original thread):
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1636393
    This is based on the official HTC release for the Desire of 1st August 2011.
    NOW it's for Nexus One and it's HIGHLY optimized and speedy as it should be!

Try it and you will not look back :)
    Good, i will start working tonight :)
    I may build a new kernel for this rom (and sense 3.0, 3.5) based on dbasabe kernel source, and improve it with some patches, optimize it etc as i was asked before by @Iperzampem0 ... it should be much faster :) I do not promise anything, but i think it should be no problem :)
    Hello guys ... Is it possible to include a screenshot option in these roms ? Like power plus vol down or something ... It would be really handy tool to have ...

Sent from my HTC Nexus One using xda app-developers app

I know but I dunno how to implement this.. Search for an app into the Play Store, there're plenty of them.

NEWS:
    New version is on the way. Wait for some hours please.
    EDIT -> http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?hj197ozu9qvleet

Changelog:
    - Updated/Changed all the Beats audio files with new ones and (maybe) better system/audio integration!
    - Removed DSP Manager, because it's now unecessary and also incompatible.
    - Updated Play Store, ES File Explorer.
    - Removed CheckinProvider.apk, possible HTC spyware and battery drainer.

Installation:
    Wipe all as always, because I've changed a lot of system files for Beats audio.

That's all!
    I know that these are "minor" improvements, but consider that this ROM is complete and other enhancements are out of my skills, because maybe it would require programming knowledge.

I hope you understand and enjoy the overall work that I've put into this "project".
    If you like it, vote the thread, thanks me, make a donation. Do what you want. ;)