[ROM][CM10][4.1.2][07-Dec-2012] Sapir - CM10 based ROM + More

Search This thread

ArtoD2

Jun 19, 2008
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
Just wanted to give some positive feedback. Here's battery stat from nightly 0909.

I have flashed the TouchWiz jellybean mod pack. Removed bunch of apps with Titanium BU. All is working flawlessly... ah and kernel is Siyah 4.1.1, no UV/OC, Default profile, BLN active.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1347342280072.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1347342280072.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 513
Last edited:

ArtoD2

Jun 19, 2008
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
New nightly features DPI Changer in the Display setting. However, if you use another kernel - at least for now - this won't work, as the kernel replaces the Android init.

DPI change brings problems with Play Store... you can get past with Multi DPI Play Store, but before people start to flood the thread with "My Play Store does not show all my apps" it's good time to make a clear disclaimer on the changelog.

k0m4

Feb 13, 2009
Hi, could it be that the Weather-Widget from Lockscreen cant get an update? It always Displays no Data.. :confused:

But generally - ROM is running fine - Thanks a lot for your Efforts!
Regards

Last edited:

marcel112

Hi, could it be that the Weather-Widget from Lockscreen cant get an update? It always Displays no Data.. :confused:

But generally - ROM is running fine - Thanks a lot for your Efforts!
Regards

Tapping on the weather doesn't work?
Tapping works for me

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9100 met Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

Nightly will be posted later today.
I will appreciate it if you could let me know about the signal.

On 10sept no signal loss yet

Reactions: k0m4

Jagdish84

Account currently disabled
May 1, 2010
GB
meettomy.site
Correct, thank you. This will obviously happen with any DPI change tool.

Multi dpi market as flashable:
http://db.tt/u8cwrQWC
Worked for me...
Do remember to clear cache and data on both google playstore and google services framework...
Don't be alarmed by the amount of fcs youll get after rebooting that'll stop after you clear google services framework...
As always backup files either manually or using nandroid...
Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

Last edited:

santeron

Feb 7, 2007
Edinburgh, UK
USB connectivity

Hello mate and thanks for this great ROM. I've been using it for a couple of days now and seems great so far (loving the goo OTA updates, thought the script for automatic flashing doesn't seem to work :/ meh...). I only seem to have a problem when I connect the phone to the PC. MTP isn't working and I cannot make UMS to work as well (by using this). The system responds with a USB device not recognized. Any thoughts?

Mr.Greg

Sep 19, 2010
Hello mate and thanks for this great ROM. I've been using it for a couple of days now and seems great so far (loving the goo OTA updates, thought the script for automatic flashing doesn't seem to work :/ meh...). I only seem to have a problem when I connect the phone to the PC. MTP isn't working and I cannot make UMS to work as well (by using this). The system responds with a USB device not recognized. Any thoughts?
Make sure you have drivers on your pc, try different usb cable, use Siyah kernel and look in extweaks app if usb is enable

k0m4

Feb 13, 2009
Does your weather work on 11 Sep nightly?
Mine works also on this one with tapping..

No, it wont work, flashed the new 11. Sept. Nightly yesterday -i have no idea whats the Problem.
Also got another Problem - the Marketapp wont work.. it just shows up for a second..
Maybe i should do a complete wipe of all Data..
Regards

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts