[ROM][10-26-13]Homemade CM 10.2 with cherry picks ~ Working IR/USB OTG support

Search This thread

yangers

Jun 22, 2007
Best Android 4.3 experience I had in my ONE. Thank you.

How to enabled the Advance reboot option?

Last edited:

novastar

Jul 6, 2009
Nope. I had switched back to the GE rom, restored my nandroid of this rom, flashed the update and it was able to connect to lte.

Ahh OK. It worked for me too! Only thing is that this tom doesn't have Beats like the GE does. :-\

Sent from my HTCONE using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

mahalocat

Oct 2, 2010
Honolulu
Played around with this for a bit tonight well done! Smooth responsive. Very nice. Will give it another run over the weekend.

Thanks for your awesomeness

Sent from my Nocturnal Google Edition CDMA 5.0 using xda app-developers app

CarbolDroid

Aug 31, 2011
At risk of a scathing reprisal I'm still curious...

...What is the current status of the M7 Image sensor with CM Roms? I see IR blaster working since last I've checked, is there the HTC one TV app .apk as well?

Rimmir

Jan 22, 2011
Ann Arbor, MI
At risk of a scathing reprisal I'm still curious...

...What is the current status of the M7 Image sensor with CM Roms? I see IR blaster working since last I've checked, is there the HTC one TV app .apk as well?

Basically, from how I understand this is the first 4.3 ROM that has it working.

However, having the apk not working doesn't mean the sensor is broken. The HTC TV app is based on HTC sense and if your phone doesn't have it, the app will not work.

I have another app that was taken down from the Play Store that works on this ROM. So the support for the ir blaster is present. To use it, you need an app that works on AOSP and is not Sense-based.

I think that should answer your question. Let me know if you have any more.

Sent from my HTC M7WLS

Reactions: CarbolDroid

nofriendsbz3

May 18, 2013
Oceanside
What did you Google? I googled "inverted gapps 4.3" and found results.

Sent from my Nocturnal Google Edition CDMA 5.0 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Yes that is what I googled and the results dont lead to anything pertinent. I did find what I was looking for by installing a theme from the market that inverted what I wanted.

Now I just have to figure out why all the sudden apps wont install from my internal storage... I have the box checked to allow installation from unknown sources. But they still fail

Thanks,

-Nick-

Rimmir

Jan 22, 2011
Ann Arbor, MI
Yes that is what I googled and the results dont lead to anything pertinent. I did find what I was looking for by installing a theme from the market that inverted what I wanted.

Now I just have to figure out why all the sudden apps wont install from my internal storage... I have the box checked to allow installation from unknown sources. But they still fail

Thanks,

-Nick-

What do you mean "from internal storage"?

Sent from my HTC M7WLS

Top Liked Posts