Bad imei stolen phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

tupirujp

Dec 18, 2010
So I got a note 3 almost 3 weeks ago ... but yesterday the network just stop working ... I call att and they said it's a reporter stolen phone ... is there a way to make it work again whit att ... first able how clean imei ???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Solarenemy68

Jul 28, 2009
Dallas
Only the original owner can remove it from the blacklist no matter what you do, you yourself cannot remove it. So as the other guy said, contact the police if you have any info on who you bought it from then make a case against them. If they are the original owner then the police can make them give you your money back or remove it from the blacklist. If they are not the original then you my friend have an expensive paper weight.

Naddict

Nov 23, 2011
28.2S, 92.1W
^^^-This -^^^ And, that is it...

I am closing this thread as the only answers have been given, and there is ALWAYS the temptation for trolling and/or illegal maneuvers or fraud discussion to occur when these threads languish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ^^^-This -^^^ And, that is it...

I am closing this thread as the only answers have been given, and there is ALWAYS the temptation for trolling and/or illegal maneuvers or fraud discussion to occur when these threads languish.