[ROM] [REL 02-03] TripNArc Gingerbread 2.3.1 arc@xperia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

TripNRaVeR

Jun 25, 2010
Maasbracht
S.E. Arc Gingerbread 2.3.1 "TripNArc" @xperia!

tripnraverarc.png

Working:
Network
Data
WiFi
Bluetooth
Timescape
GPS

This version will have no sound output, fixed in the next one! Version with sound gives many bugs. First bugs listing and then i will enable sound. It needs some work done even as camera it takes just some more time
Hope you do like this tough. :)

Download:
- xperia x10 phone?:Links REMOVED DUE TO WAREZ

- xperia x10 HD phone?:Links REMOVED DUE TO WAREZ

After install it gives 2 or 3 errors, they show only on first boot. When you finsihed setup then go to apps, and then dev settings and then choose bad behavior, then click on crash system_server.. it will reboot once finished network etc works.
:cool::cool::cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Pawnty

Sep 30, 2010
Fantastic work :D I'll wait out until ya work out the kinks but great job :)

How much is a beer?

Reactions: telmoabff

Bwyan Benton

Jun 29, 2010
Windsor, Ontario
Nice....and when the camera works im gonna give this a shot. But i cant live without my pictures.....oh and wifi...which works *thumbs up*

Sent from my X10i using XDA App

Last edited:

cjsabaki

Dec 24, 2010
TEXAS Ya'al!
x10hd came with 2.1 x10 regular had1.6, there is an internal difference between them, x10hd was a later release

Sent from my X10i TripNMiUI using the XDA mobile application powered by Tapatalk

augie7107

Mar 18, 2009
Boston
Sony Xperia Pro-I
x10hd came with 2.1 x10 regular had1.6, there is an internal difference between them, x10hd was a later release

Sent from my X10i TripNMiUI using the XDA mobile application powered by Tapatalk

Thanks for the prompt reply. I thought that was the answer but I wanted to be sure.

My X10 is nothing but a toy so I'm on this first release.

Nice work to the op.

What is the flash procedure for this ROM, xrecovery?

cjsabaki

Dec 24, 2010
TEXAS Ya'al!
trip, does the audio on the ringtones work? speaker, in call handset??? which audio is disabled??

thank you for you hard work!!

best regards,
chris

guigoab

Oct 10, 2009
Silvania
I can't turn on Wi-Fi here, neither with the "Dev Tools" step.. data/bluetooth seems ok
Ringtone selection screen and Music app gives Force Close

My baseband is .049

Last edited:

cruzin_cruzing

Dec 30, 2010
Bugs:
Trying to enable WiFi gives me Error
Trying to enable Portable WiFi Hotspot Tethering reboots the phone
Logging in to Facebook through Timescape causes Event Stream in Timescape to Force Close
Music App fails to respond
Icons in Status bar distort in Landscape mode
Included Gallery says "There are no items in your collection"
No background in notification pull-down menu, just a flat white rectangle

Baseband: 2.0.49
Kernel: 2.6.29

Restoring back to previous ROM until these bugs and the audio are fixed. :)

Last edited:

cjsabaki

Dec 24, 2010
TEXAS Ya'al!
Yep, zip file, normal xrecovery instal, wipe, wipe, wipe, flash, reboot, dev tools - bad behavior - crash system server... do not restore data... apps generally ok if from 2.3 not not not 2.1 n prolly not 2.2.....

Sent from my X10i TripNMiUI using XDA App

cjsabaki

Dec 24, 2010
TEXAS Ya'al!
Please post firmware version and base band you flashed this ROM too when listing bugs, might help trip on the fixes.

Sent from my X10i TripNMiUI using XDA App

t-c

Dec 18, 2010
Sydney
I understand that the partitioning between the x10 & x10HD is a little different is this the reason behind the two versions if so mine is also different

$ export PATH=/data/local/bin:$PATH
$cat /proc/mtd
dev: size erasesize name
mtd0: 06f40000 00020000 "cache"
mtd1: 160a0000 00020000 "system"
mtd2: 00440000 00020000 "appslog"
mtd3: 1d100000 00020000 "userdata"
$

which version if any should I go for?

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    S.E. Arc Gingerbread 2.3.1 "TripNArc" @xperia!

tripnraverarc.png

Working:
    Network
    Data
    WiFi
    Bluetooth
    Timescape
    GPS

This version will have no sound output, fixed in the next one! Version with sound gives many bugs. First bugs listing and then i will enable sound. It needs some work done even as camera it takes just some more time
    Hope you do like this tough. :)

Download:
    - xperia x10 phone?:Links REMOVED DUE TO WAREZ

- xperia x10 HD phone?:Links REMOVED DUE TO WAREZ

After install it gives 2 or 3 errors, they show only on first boot. When you finsihed setup then go to apps, and then dev settings and then choose bad behavior, then click on crash system_server.. it will reboot once finished network etc works.
    :cool::cool::cool:
    Installation demo and short walkthrough of the firmware:

Awesome work, Trip!
    Cleaned thread. Please guys stay on topic. If not, I will take action. Consider this a friendly warning.

Cheers,
    Here you go guys,due to your requests,i have removed warez(root explorer etc)from the ROM,and have reuploaded it,now u can download it and enjoy it,i hope now MODS will have no problem with it,i take no credit,all the credit goes to Trip,i have just edited it and removed warez and reuploaded it.

http://www.multiupload.com/MUBI5YWWUI

Regards...

I hope Trip won't mind.
    Post 203 he said Time and Mediascape working. He never said all things are working he said all apps are working,vibrate,hw led but he didnt said bt,wifi and everything works. I dont understand all People, first they complain that he doesnt release it in couple of hours becouse he needed more Time then he uploads a Version without Sound becouse he havent had Time becouse all Users was pushing him and now the Version is out they complain that not everything is working. Thats the 1 release and you all said him we want it wheres release wheres release he didnt even had Time to fix Sound becouse all People wanted it and then they complain if not all is working when he released it earlier for them. You ether need patience or need to live with more Bugs when you want it so bad earlier.