Nexus 10 - Where To Buy, Price, Shipping, E.T.C...

Search This thread

The-Hulk

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 9, 2012
Warrington
Last edited:

The-Kevster

Nov 2, 2007
London, UK
Just my 2p but these threads were relating to different stores in different countries and were perfectly valid. No need to merge them.

nick w

Sep 3, 2010
UK
Just my 2p but these threads were relating to different stores in different countries and were perfectly valid. No need to merge them.

Agreed. Im not really bothered where and what isle in Wallmart the N10 will be sold at. Im not going to jump on a plane and travel 12 hours to America.
Can we not duplicate this post and have a seperate UK and an American one, maybe more for other location????

Ragr21

Jan 9, 2011
+1 lol.to bad Best Buy is not selling it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Gaugerer

Sep 9, 2011
Are the prices in the Google Play Store what you would pay in total if you placed an order or would you have to add VAT and delivery charges on top?

The-Hulk

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 9, 2012
Warrington
Ok, it seems that my decision to make one thread about buying the Nexus 10 and the reason is a little foggy to some people, so let me try and clear it up for everyone. Yes we could make a thread just for the UK and the US, but you would then have to make one for the other 6/7 countries you can buy the Nexus 10 in being, Austraila, France, Germany, Spain, Canada and Japan, so having 8 threads on where to buy the Nexus 10 in my mind is not needed. These types of thread only have a short life span and will die away after a few months, because most people would have bought it by then, also these type of threads dont pick up that much traffic, so sifting through and finding the infomation you need won't be that hard, remember the search button it's really good at finding you the answer you need. So lets please not fill this thread up with anymore should we or not have more than one thread.

Thanks
The-Hulk

Rage1ofakind

Alright guys let's make this thread an informative one so people don't have to siff through much [What's done, has been done]. Rather than complaining and wasting space let's talk Nexus :D

So hopefully tomorrow I can find out if Currys/PC World will be selling the Nexus 10 on launch day or on the 18th. :good:

Last edited:
Reactions: stoney73

Dja357

Jan 13, 2011
Lancaster
I'm going in tomorrow to ask. So I guess we'll find out from a few places and get a good picture. A release on the 18th is the sort of weird move that sounds like they're trying to follow in the footsteps of Comet...

T

Tempest228

I hope it is sold on Newegg.com. I have a 500 dollar gift card to there I would love to use on this.

dragonmasterx

Mar 13, 2008
well not a shot to buy from handtek they are greedy uk prices are 319gbp for 16gb and 389 for 32gb and prices on handtek are too high for my taste ,really the profit margin of them is redicilius high and the review of their site over the net is not so well ,even if i am not in lauch countries i will not be tempted by them ,i will wait a bit longer ....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So now I have to sift through a bunch of stuff about where it's going to be sold in the US to find the bits about where it's going to be sold in the UK? Are we rationing threads now?

Ridiculous.
    cant you stole one from a Palestinian like you do with everything else ?

Just joking ;)

Too soon.

And please, lets not drag politics into XDA. This is a sensitive issue on both sides, and there's plenty of other places to discuss this thing outside of this forum.

A forum, I might add, that brings together people from all walks of life, from all over the world. Check your ideology at the door if you can.

The only religious wars we should be having here are defending Android from the infidels using iOS and the heretics using Windows 8. :)
    In order to keep this forum clean i have closed the following threads -

Nexus 10 Price Tag Sighting at WalMart!!
    Looks like it will be in UK Currys PCWorld on 13th
    Will be sold at Walmart. Cover attachment is ugly.

Please use this thread to discuss anything related to where you bought your device, how much it cost, how much was shipping and how long for shipping.

Thanks
    The Nexus 10 Moderation Team
    Ok, it seems that my decision to make one thread about buying the Nexus 10 and the reason is a little foggy to some people, so let me try and clear it up for everyone. Yes we could make a thread just for the UK and the US, but you would then have to make one for the other 6/7 countries you can buy the Nexus 10 in being, Austraila, France, Germany, Spain, Canada and Japan, so having 8 threads on where to buy the Nexus 10 in my mind is not needed. These types of thread only have a short life span and will die away after a few months, because most people would have bought it by then, also these type of threads dont pick up that much traffic, so sifting through and finding the infomation you need won't be that hard, remember the search button it's really good at finding you the answer you need. So lets please not fill this thread up with anymore should we or not have more than one thread.

Thanks
    The-Hulk
    Exactly my point I made a couple of days ago. Got fed up and asked to cancel my order only to be told it couldn't be cancelled because it was in the process of shipping which was 4 days ago. Said once I got a tracking number I could cancel. Well if I never get one then how the hell do I cancel? I got my bank involved Friday and they will reverse the charge on Monday and deal with Google. Now that I've lost confidence in Google I now have a nice new iPad 4 which is pretty damn sweet even if it is apple. None of the stuttering I've seen reported in games n10 users have talked about but that's nothing anyone here is interested in... Good luck I hope your nexus is everything you hoped it to be.

You bought an iPad 4 because the nexus didn't ship fast enough? Two things:

1. You did not hurt Google by not buying the tablet.

2. You just gave support to the most evil corporation in existence.

At least you can go to the Apple forums now and tell each other how awesome your iPad is. Enjoy the hell that is iTunes, and have fun trying to side load anything on that POS.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2