How do I change my boot ani?

Search This thread

GearHead88

Jun 8, 2014
Fort Wayne
I have a rooted d800, running HellFire ROM. Ive looked and have yet to find a way to make and or install different boot animations, please help.

XxZombiePikachu

Jul 25, 2013
Florida
I have a rooted d800, running HellFire ROM. Ive looked and have yet to find a way to make and or install different boot animations, please help.

you can use this test zip I made to flash the bootanimation(unzip it, place the bootanimation inside system/media/ and then rezip)

you can use bootanimation factory to add the loops to the bootanimation, the rest is up to you

GearHead88

Jun 8, 2014
Fort Wayne
you can use this test zip I made to flash the bootanimation(unzip it, place the bootanimation inside system/media/ and then rezip)

you can use bootanimation factory to add the loops to the bootanimation, the rest is up to you

Thanks a lot, any idea how to wrote the .txt file? Like what I'd need I understand the part 0,1,etc. And the resolution I just don't know what else or exactly how to write. Or would it be easier to use the factory?

XxZombiePikachu

Jul 25, 2013
Florida
Thanks a lot, any idea how to wrote the .txt file? Like what I'd need I understand the part 0,1,etc. And the resolution I just don't know what else or exactly how to write. Or would it be easier to use the factory?

I I know that part 0 is the folder, 1 is usually the loops for the folder and the other number I don't remember; the resolution of the pictures is at the top, and next to it is usually the fps but I prefer to use the factory because this way it never fails

Sent from my potato powered LG G3 D800

GearHead88

Jun 8, 2014
Fort Wayne
I I know that part 0 is the folder, 1 is usually the loops for the folder and the other number I don't remember; the resolution of the pictures is at the top, and next to it is usually the fps but I prefer to use the factory because this way it never fails

Sent from my potato powered LG G3 D800

Thanks again, I was going to start making some test animations and see how it goes. Does the factory break an.gif file down into individual .PNG?