[RES] RADIO Rilphone.dll W/ CABS - NO NEED TO PATCH OR HEX EDIT THE NBH [RES]

Search This thread

Captain_Throwback

Recognized Developer
Can you please post .cab file for raphael 1.17.25.09 Radio [6 November 2009]
Forum Rules:
Flar said:
1. Search before posting

Use one of our search functions before posting, whether you have a question or something new to share, it's very likely someone already asked that question or shared that news.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=4925377#post4925377

Also,

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=4940243#post4940243

Last edited:

mdsharpe

Sep 25, 2006
rilphone versions

I've spent some time just now downloading a bunch of rilphone.dlls and comparing them. A simple right-click > Properties shows that they have a version number baked in which seems to correlate to the age of the dll.
The latest version I have found is the one that came with my wm6.5.x ROM, being version 5.12.

Would it be more useful to begin referring to rilphone.dlls by their version number as well as the radio they are supposed to work best with?

Matt

Spoofy

Aug 13, 2009
Melbourne
Many users have asked me for some of the Rilphone.dll's of different radios. What I am attempting to do is to make one central location for all of the rilphone.dll's to be posted. Here is a couple that I already have on my machine. I will work at getting some others later on this evening.

If you are posting a rilphone.dll, please include the name of the device it comes from and the radio number it pertains to. Also, it would be really nice if users posting rilphone.dll's if they would just attach the zip file rather than linking to rapidshare, megaupload, 4shared or whatever. The files are small enough to just attach to your actual post.

If I have missed one that you require and you can't find it, please PM me and I will see what I can do.

Thanks for helping out in advance.

Hey Great work your doing here!

I have the new Radio for the Leo attached could you please Cab it? The attached also contains the wavedev.dll

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• kwbr_1.77_rilphone_2.10.50_19_2.zip
    614.3 KB · Views: 72

RedNismo

Jan 23, 2009
Chicago
so far
1.14.25.24 BS rilphone works good with matching radio and
BlackStone Radio 1.17.25.09
on tmobile. Better reception than ralph radios and rilphone.
but I still drop signals here and there,
anyone on tmobile with fuze have any recommendations for rilphone or combo?

so far
1.14.25.24 BS rilphone works good with matching radio and
BlackStone Radio 1.17.25.09
on tmobile. Better reception than ralph radios and rilphone.
but I still drop signals here and there,
anyone on tmobile with fuze have any recommendations for rilphone or combo?

I use 1.14.25.35raph ril w/ 1.17.25.09(raph) on fuze, on tmo and very very rarely get dropouts, pretty damn good bat life too...

venomcorp

Feb 27, 2010
I use 1.17.25.09(raph) with 1.15.25.14 ril.(diamond) and its work perfect for me (battery,GPS,3G,no drop signal).

MareleSef

Sep 3, 2007
Hello guys,

Anybody can please point me to RILLPHONE's for radio 1.13.25.55 or 1.17.29.09 (raphael or blackstone version) ?

I really searched the forums but to no success to find them.

Thank you in advance!

sigitdido

Mar 4, 2010
Benefit ??

I use 1.17.25.09(raph) with 1.15.25.14 ril.(diamond) and its work perfect for me (battery,GPS,3G,no drop signal).

here, tell me what the benefit of installing them?
thanks..

zc4qvaj7.jpg
fscjjjur.png

Last edited: