Launch App with button bluetooth headset (G2 d802)

Search This thread

ilrisolutore

Sep 26, 2012
With samsung (s3, s4, s5) when I press the bluetooth headset button, it starts S-voice and voice commands work.
On g2, I press the button and nothing happens, why?
What can I do?
I tried to install several apps, without success!

Help me

thx in advance :D

ilrisolutore

Sep 26, 2012
No! What should I do?
The problem is that when I press the headset button, nothing happens! You only hear a beep

But You work? Ex. With bluetooth launch?

turdbogls

seems inconsistent to me.

with the screen on, I get the voice dialer thing (not google voice search, the old school voice dialer)

with screen off, i get nothing. I tried bluetooth launch from the play store and didn't get it working there either.

I also tried this on my Nexus 5 with very similar results....although, I was able to launch google voice search for the first couple times, then it just stopped working.

FWIW, using an LG Tone+ headset and searching for ideas as well.

would love voice search to pop up with the screen off.

ak538cn

May 19, 2014
Hi,
I have a similar problem with my car bluetooth "talk to dial" button.
When I pair my G2, this button is disabled; when pairing other phones (Nexus 4, Galaxy Nexus) the button is active and starts google now.

I think this is related with the HFP protocol. Any ideas on how to fix this?

ilrisolutore

Sep 26, 2012
seems inconsistent to me.

with the screen on, I get the voice dialer thing (not google voice search, the old school voice dialer)

with screen off, i get nothing. I tried bluetooth launch from the play store and didn't get it working there either.

I also tried this on my Nexus 5 with very similar results....although, I was able to launch google voice search for the first couple times, then it just stopped working.

FWIW, using an LG Tone+ headset and searching for ideas as well.

would love voice search to pop up with the screen off.

Works on display on? What ROM do you have?

I turned on screen does not work, nothing happens!