[MOD][THEME][ICS/JB/JB 4.2]Nexus @ Midnight Slide Keyboard Nexus 4 Leak Port

Search This thread

goldfingerfif

Jan 9, 2009
Chicago, IL
Sick of Swype or SlideIt and love the AOSP Keyboard but wish it had sliding action?

Here is the latest Keyboard of mine. This one is based on the Leaked Android 4.2 JOP24G Jelly Bean Build.

Yes that's right from the Nexus 4 leak. I have tested it on Jedi Mind Trick v9 so I assume X and the newest one it would work with as well as any TouchWiz or AOSP roms based on Android 4.0.1 and newer.

SCREENSHOTS:
keyboard_screenshot.jpg

DOWNLOAD:
Nexus @ Midnight Keyboard JOP24Z

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. nandroid backup...for now
2. Flash File
3. Set Keyboard

Last edited:

jovy23

Jan 23, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Wow great blue'ish keyboard! Any update on the color button fixes? That right there is gonna be my main keyboard once i flash it!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

jovy23

Jan 23, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I just flashed this keyboard yesterday and WOW! This is one of the best themed keyboards i have ever used. Great job goldfingerfif.

Kerns_JW

Aug 26, 2009
Awesome I was hoping someone would theme this keyboard! One issue, no voice button like yours. Must be something in aokp or the system settings. I will play around

Edit: found it, turn on Google voice typing under language settings

Last edited:

goldfingerfif

Jan 9, 2009
Chicago, IL
Awesome I was hoping someone would theme this keyboard! One issue, no voice button like yours. Must be something in aokp or the system settings. I will play around

Edit: found it, turn on Google voice typing under language settings

Good, glad to hear. It's a screenshot from my Galaxy Nexus but it looks Identical to when I put it on the T989 or T959

Reactions: Kerns_JW

Kerns_JW

Aug 26, 2009
Still using this keyboard and like the theme. I hope Google improves it and that one gets themed too :D

Both swype and this have their quirks, funny how each doesn't have the same, so I wonder who will make an update first. Maybe this will get swype out of beta for more phones

eflamenco

Oct 13, 2006
CALIFORNIA
I just flashed and in not getting it to theme

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352177294221.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352177294221.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 351

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sick of Swype or SlideIt and love the AOSP Keyboard but wish it had sliding action?

Here is the latest Keyboard of mine. This one is based on the Leaked Android 4.2 JOP24G Jelly Bean Build.

Yes that's right from the Nexus 4 leak. I have tested it on Jedi Mind Trick v9 so I assume X and the newest one it would work with as well as any TouchWiz or AOSP roms based on Android 4.0.1 and newer.

SCREENSHOTS:
    keyboard_screenshot.jpg

DOWNLOAD:
    Nexus @ Midnight Keyboard JOP24Z

INSTRUCTIONS:
    1. nandroid backup...for now
    2. Flash File
    3. Set Keyboard
    Second

Sent from my Galaxy SII T-mobile using XDA
    Looks great nice job.

Nice!!!! Good Job

Sent from my SGH-T989
    Sweetazz keyboard! Thnx! If the keyboard looks nice i know the rom will looking forward to it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda premium