Search This thread

Micronads

Oct 4, 2010
Kansas City
Believe you have to format sd card in fat 32.
Led is also not working for me, as well as mounting via computer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

CZ Eddie

Sep 27, 2011
Austin, TX
Can anyone get Car dock mode working with audio out? My option for audio out in dock settings is greyed out. Im on todays aokp release.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

nakedninja42

Oct 28, 2009
Bay Area, CA
I cant for the life of me find the option to rmeove the search bar.

How do i remove it? It is persistent.

I'm trying to figure out this too...

Using stock AOKP launcher, use to be Settings>Launcher and you can remove persistent search as well as remove unwanted screens and change which one is the home screen. I am I blind or is it not an option yet?

TonyStark R.I.P.

Retired Moderator - R.I.P.
May 20, 2008
Malibu Point
First off Thank you to the devs for this awesome Rom!!

Second I apologize in advance if I have done something wrong as I am still new to flashing Roms.
I have searched this thread and found the solution to the damaged SD card is to rewipe everything reflash.
I've done that 3 times now and it still does not work.
Last go around I wiped data/factory reset, Cache, and Dalvik 3 times in a row before I reflashed the Rom. Still getting damaged SD card

Is there something I have done wrong to cause this?

Thank you in advance for any advice and I apologize if I missed something and caused this error.
Did you flash back to your nandroid and see if it works from stock/rooted?

Last edited:
Reactions: Vondis

pizz0wn3d

Dec 27, 2010
Summerville, SC
First off Thank you to the devs for this awesome Rom!!

Second I apologize in advance if I have done something wrong as I am still new to flashing Roms.
I have searched this thread and found the solution to the damaged SD card is to rewipe everything reflash.
I've done that 3 times now and it still does not work.
Last go around I wiped data/factory reset, Cache, and Dalvik 3 times in a row before I reflashed the Rom. Still getting damaged SD card

Is there something I have done wrong to cause this?

Thank you in advance for any advice and I apologize if I missed something and caused this error.

I had the same problem. Reflash rom & gapps without flashing.

Herp derp SGS3 Tapatalk 2

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
I just flashed ktoonsez kernel right away since he was saying it worked and he got great battery life with it. Not sure why mine was so laggy, I did a full wipe and everything worked fine except scrolling and especially Nova launcher was so laggy it was unusable. Weird. I'll try again if that's not how it's supposed to be.

you need to understand that all devices are NOT created equally. one kernel might work awesome on my device while at the same time it may work horrible on your device. so to say that Ktoonsez says it works awesome, that means it works awesome for him. It has nothing to do with how it will work for you. If the symptoms that you're talking about are happening with that kernel it's obvious that your device doesn't like that kernel. Easy fix. Use a different one.

nakedninja42

Oct 28, 2009
Bay Area, CA
you got a free thanks. anyways. you cant remove the search bar from the stock launcher. unless you modify it yourself. you will have to use Nova Launcher or another after market launcher to accomplish that.

Thanks back at ya for the freebie :highfive:

I'll check out Nova

---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

If this has Nova Launcher included, it's in Nova Settings. Haven't jumped ship from TW, but pretty sure that's where it was on the SGSII builds.

Not the Nova launcher, its the AOKP stock launcher, use to be either press menu while in launcher or Settings>Launcher. Gonna check out Nova now. Hate how the persistent search bar takes up so much space....

LarryLars

Sep 27, 2010
New York
Thanks back at ya for the freebie :highfive:

I'll check out Nova

---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

Not the Nova launcher, its the AOKP stock launcher, use to be either press menu while in launcher or Settings>Launcher. Gonna check out Nova now. Hate how the persistent search bar takes up so much space....

Past ROMs have had the option. Maybe it will be added in the upcoming releases.

PuffinNugz

Aug 3, 2010
Indy
Past ROMs have had the option. Maybe it will be added in the upcoming releases.

i think you are confusing this stock launcher with trebuchet. trebuchet was on past aosp roms rather than this launcher and it gives the option for removing search bar.

Edit: wiped and flashed again, still no notification light. is there a setting somewhere to turn it on or off?

AtoZ0to9

Jul 27, 2007
OnePlus 5T
OnePlus 9
im almost scared to post in the thread... anyways, i could give a rats ass about some issues on day 2 of the release, i finally have touchjizz off my phone.... and it runs beautimously...

Goronok

Mar 24, 2011
Chicago
Is MTP/USB mounting working for you guys? I can't seem to get it running - i probably just borked something. Known bug or user error?

justin860

Jul 6, 2011
Connecticut
Task can I use the ota app if I download the updated ROMs myself and place them in side the app and then run it so that it flashes all of my extras kernel inverted stuff etc?

gtluke

May 20, 2011
(You can hold it up to your ear while in a text and it will call that person.)
How do I disable this? I've called like 4 people so far today on accident.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I wanted to bring you guys some AOKP releases with other mods and code changes for ALL VARIANTS of the SGS III.​
    HZ19dJT.png

A Big Thanks Goes to the AOKP Team & CyanogenMod Team. Without their source this wouldn't be possible. Go thank them, tweet them, and donate to them. Also a HUGE thanks to mrgoat for the hosting!!!​
    If you decide that you are not going to read all of the information provided in this OP or the FAQ, then GTFO. There is a lot of useful information in either of the two that will really help you and this thread out.​

» Read and use the FAQ/Q & A thread for non-development/ROM related stuffs!!! HERE!!!

81.png

» Installation is simple:
    • If coming from another ROM or another major AOKP version, wipe data (Factory reset) in recovery. Always do this before reporting any bugs.
    • Make sure you're using the latest CWM or TWRP
    • Flash ROM
    • Flash Google Apps (GAPPS) from HERE
    • Reboot
    78.png

» Check Changelogs on G+
    » Also Check merged commits on AOKP's Gerrit

80.png

» Downloads, mirrors, and MD5s can be found HERE

82.png

» AOKP Gerrit
    » AOKP on Github
    » Task650 Source

79.png

We greatly appreciate your contribution in the form of code, or PayPal donations.
    » Donations to task650
    » Donations to AOKP AOKP.co

Enjoy!
    Animation Manager explained
    1. Zip files that contain the animations are in /system/addon.d/keyboard-anim and /system/addon.d/window-anim
    2. If you feel like you want to add more, simply open one up to see the folder structure and the files it contains.
    3. To add another animation that you like, simply create a new zip file with the same files and folders and place in the appropriate folder. The files must be compiled xml files and not the human readable version.
    4. Enjoy guys
    and this for underwear
    I am hosting all of Task's files for you guys to download and I just wanted to update you all on some bandwidth numbers for this month. This is across all the platforms task's develops for but here are this months's bandwidth numbers. Task you rock. :cowboy:

Total Bandwidth Provided: unlimited GB
    Total Used So Far: 4195.657 GB
    Estimated Usage For Cycle: 4335.512 GB