[Q] Cant get Fascinate into download mode help!

Search This thread

psychopyro202

Aug 27, 2010
I have a Samsung Fascinate that will not boot, i get a black screen with a cellphone a ! in a yellow triangle and a computers. The 3 button method will not get me into download or recovery! takeing out the battery and plugging into usb with the volume up button down doesnt work either. I tried plugging it into the computer but adb nor odin would detect it(yes i have the right drivers) please help ive hit a wall

psychopyro202

Aug 27, 2010
as stated in the first post i have tried that method to get into download mode. and i got into this mess trying to get clockwork on the phone (did not install properly) and trying to put samsung fasinate (verison) rom on it... oops lol?

jrg1319

Dec 22, 2012
BTW i got stuck with one of the awsome fascinates that will not 3 button recovery/download

Was trying to reimage this phone using Odin v1.3 a usb malfunction error message came up Ive been trying to use it to several computers since then, but the same message kept coming up and of course the odin could recognise the devise and i went up turn the phone on normally all i have is a black screen with a phone and yellow explanation and computer logos on the screen the explanation sign is in between the phone and computer logos and now I can not do anything with this phone...I think my only option is for somebody to help me to find some image that will run on the SD card instead of the USB port.
Please help!
Thank you!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Try plugging in with the battery out and the volume down button pressed until the download mode shows up. Btw may I ask how you got yourself into this mess?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA App