[Q] Aio Wireless?

Search This thread

griffinj

Aug 8, 2011
I've been on AT&T since I got my Note, but my contract is expiring and I'm in no hurry to get a new phone. I get particularly good service on AT&T (odd, apparently) so I'm looking into Aio. They said I could use my Note, so I was wondering:

Have any of you switched to Aio, and if so, what limitations does doing so put on flashing roms, etc.?

Is it just a different radio that I have to flash or something?

Sorry if this is a bit of a noob question, and thanks for the info!

symbiance

Mar 23, 2011
I've been on AT&T since I got my Note, but my contract is expiring and I'm in no hurry to get a new phone. I get particularly good service on AT&T (odd, apparently) so I'm looking into Aio. They said I could use my Note, so I was wondering:

Have any of you switched to Aio, and if so, what limitations does doing so put on flashing roms, etc.?

Aio wireless is owned by att, it acts like a mvno ao I believe nothing changes. It don't even need to be unlocled since its staying om the same network. You may have to edit APNs but I think that's it.

Reactions: griffinj

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Aio wireless is owned by att, it acts like a mvno ao I believe nothing changes. It don't even need to be unlocled since its staying om the same network. You may have to edit APNs but I think that's it.