[Q] What phone are you going to get after s3?

which do you think is a better option?

• z1 compact

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • galaxy s4

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

eatsleep

Jun 29, 2013
Go for a s4!
It's great, loaded with features and the octa core version just gives a great speed....

rowlers

Nov 20, 2010
I'll be going Z2 unless, unless HTC pulls a rabbit out of the hat.

gsw5700

Jan 31, 2011
Hoping the new HTC one is awesome, love the sound, if its got SD card, will very probably go for it, fingers crossed

maatus

Jul 17, 2012
Hoping the new HTC one is awesome, love the sound, if its got SD card, will very probably go for it, fingers crossed

I was waiting for the s5 but I dont like the size. The s4 is nice but I am worried about it being futureproof. Z1compact is pocketable with newer chip but I dont like the bezels.

techno-np

Jun 29, 2012
S5 was a disappointment !!! So I am going fot the Note 3 .... Samsung had created a monster with the note 3 !!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

maurico0o

Mar 26, 2012
I hope motorola comes with something special next month. High end moto X or something. Maybe Unpacked 2014 part II will have something special.

As for now it might even be the red nexus 5.

paintball23456

Nov 1, 2011
london
All I will say is

**** HTC
**** SONY
**** SAMSUNG

The M8 is the same as the One, same design but instead of going forwards htc did what they did best and went backwards. They left the ridiculous black bar with the HTC logo.. AND PUT ON SCREEN BUTTONS WTF ARE THEY THINKING?

Sony Z2, well it's a Sony all Sony phones in the past had horrible screens, software and cameras.

Samsung Galaxy S5, seems like the best bet because it looks like it's going to turn out to be the best phone out of the 3.. we will just wait and see.

It's one of those, the best one out of those 3. No clue what that is now though.

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

Is been leaked that it will have sd card :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

apart from that.. It's a downgrade. Stupid on screen buttons and they still haven't removed the black bar with the HTC logo. + the Design is ugly compared to the original.

JonnyFoxtrot

Oct 29, 2010
Green
All I will say is

**** HTC
**** SONY
**** SAMSUNG

The M8 is the same as the One, same design but instead of going forwards htc did what they did best and went backwards. They left the ridiculous black bar with the HTC logo.. AND PUT ON SCREEN BUTTONS WTF ARE THEY THINKING?

Sony Z2, well it's a Sony all Sony phones in the past had horrible screens, software and cameras.

Samsung Galaxy S5, seems like the best bet because it looks like it's going to turn out to be the best phone out of the 3.. we will just wait and see.

It's one of those, the best one out of those 3. No clue what that is now though.

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

apart from that.. It's a downgrade. Stupid on screen buttons and they still haven't removed the black bar with the HTC logo. + the Design is ugly compared to the original.

You sound like you have literally no idea what you're talking about.

The new One is the same as the old One?! Maybe aesthetically but that's the same thing everyone's said about the S4 and S5 for a year now and you seem happy to praise them?
Sony has notoriously had awesome cameras so you've no clue there and all the hands on of the Z2 say the screen is finally amazing.

And the "S5 is going to be the best bet because it's going to be the best of the three"?! That doesn't even make any sense! Did you even read what you wrote?

You make me sad for humanity...

Please go read some actual articles.

The fanboy is strong in you.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    All I will say is

**** HTC
    **** SONY
    **** SAMSUNG

You sound like you have literally no idea what you're talking about.

The new One is the same as the old One?! Maybe aesthetically but that's the same thing everyone's said about the S4 and S5 for a year now and you seem happy to praise them?
    Sony has notoriously had awesome cameras so you've no clue there and all the hands on of the Z2 say the screen is finally amazing.

And the "S5 is going to be the best bet because it's going to be the best of the three"?! That doesn't even make any sense! Did you even read what you wrote?

You make me sad for humanity...

Please go read some actual articles.

The fanboy is strong in you.

I am considering s4 and z1compact.
    LG G2, or z1 compact

Sent from my HP Slate 7 using Tapatalk
    There's no huge change after s3 with mobile phones
    So I wont buy any smart phone soon