How to install CronMod (status 7 error)

Search This thread

enlev

Feb 1, 2014
How can i install CronMod INT2EXT4 script?

I want to install it on xperia ray with carbon rom. If i try to install it from cwm, i get status 7 error. I saw a post of someone saying he installed it manually, but i do not know where to put which files. i searched the forum but cannot find anything 100%. can anyone please help me

bejunk

May 9, 2013
Berlin

I want to install it on xperia ray with carbon rom. If i try to install it from cwm, i get status 7 error. I saw a post of someone saying he installed it manually, but i do not know where to put which files. i searched the forum but cannot find anything 100%. can anyone please help me

easy bro. status 7 error is just a small thing.

to install manally: extract the file(s) from the zip & simply push it to the same folders as they was in the zip.file

example a init.d script is in system/etc/init.d IN THE ROM, AND THE zip-flash-file... so push it there & set permissions & done

Reactions: enlev

enlev

Feb 1, 2014

to install manally: extract the file(s) from the zip & simply push it to the same folders as they was in the zip.file

example a init.d script is in system/etc/init.d IN THE ROM, AND THE zip-flash-file... so push it there & set permissions & done

thanks

i was confused because of META_INF folder, then i read a bit more about it and i learned that META-INF is used only for zip data and i shouldn't copy it anywhere.

i will try it and report when i will have access to a notebook, so that i can repartiton sd card.

jamriz

Feb 22, 2013

Hi I'm a newbie, please guide me how to do this.

Thanks in advance.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.