Release - Touch-IT "wm7" look - UPDATED 26.05

Search This thread

itje

Retired Moderator
Jun 20, 2007
Kleppe
Hey, here is the cabs for my new skins

But READ THIS FIRST:
All of the files in THIS post is only the skin/graphics, so it will NOT overwrite your "version/build" of the app.
But I will also release cabs with all the files included at a later time (.exe, .rgu etc)
I will also make OEM packages for those who wants to cook with it (please give credits)

If you like all this skins, dont be afraid to donate using the "wanna get me a candybar" right over my avatar

GRAPHICS ONLY, NO SYSTEM FILES IN THE CABS

IF YOU WANT SYSTEM FILES, PLEASE INSTALL ANOTHER CAB BEFORE MINE.
THE FILES DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING ELSE BESIDES PNG, BMP AND GIF

Download in attachments

Also If you appreciate what I have done, and all the hrs I have put into this, please donate using the "buy my a candy" in my sig. thx

Touch-IT Homescreen with new bootscreen included in cab

home-5.png

Touch-IT Dual dialer (2G, not for those with videocall)

dialer-2.png

Touch-IT AudioManager

audio.png

Touch-IT CommManager

comm-1.png

Last edited:

itje

Retired Moderator
Jun 20, 2007
Kleppe
Touch-IT Blue random acces

random.jpg

Touch-IT calculator (full cab)

calc-1.jpg

Touch-IT WMP (comes later)

Touch-IT Dual Dialer (comes later)

Last edited:

itje

Retired Moderator
Jun 20, 2007
Kleppe
Touch-IT ActionScreen:

NOTE: YOU CAN ONLY USE THIS IF YOU ALLREADY HAVE ACTIONSCREEN ON YOUR DEVICE

This is graphics files only, not a cab installer this time

Use Total Commander to copy them to where your actionscreen allready is installed

actionblue.png

Touch-IT Streaming Player:

Cab file, with graphics only, you must have streaming player allready installed to use this

streaming.png

Last edited:

Knockz

Oct 9, 2007
This looks really good. Can you also make a Touch-IT PocketCM theme to match. :)

I will download this later when I'm home and try it out. Love the look of it.

outphase

Aug 5, 2007
Does your dialer also provide the tabbed call history like the normal dual touch dialer?

caballero600

Dec 29, 2007
Great!!! My congratulations! Can you make an animated gif for S2U2???

Thanks in advance!!

(and a PocketCM contacts & keyboard? this maybe other one could do it... If only i knew how to do it...) I like this look!!

Last edited:

caballero600

Dec 29, 2007
I have one problem... Becouse of having the HTC Home Customizer installed, my htc plugin icons don't change after installing the cab and soft reset....

Maybe you can post icons and clocks in a zip and not a cab... THANKS A LOT!!

And the commanager neither doesn't change... i feel i little bit stupid... I have the classic commanager of 8 buttons of the HTC touch... I think i have to install another commanager before this cab...SOLVED--> For others that don't know... Install this Commmanager: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=347160

-bootscreen: OK,
-Tsk theme:OK,
-Htc home: FAIL (I suppose dude to Htchomecustomizer)
-Htc audio manager: OK,
-Calculator: OK (the problem is that there are two calculators in Windows folder; the blue skinned one is \Windows\calculator.exe and not \Windows\MobileCalculator.exe(default one)
-HTC dial: FAIL (The HTC touch Elf dialer is different to this one, so is not skinned, I have tryed another one called Dual 2g dialer, but it doesn't open as default one, I don't know if it's another exe in Windows folder)
-Random Access:OK, (need to install random access of course)
-Commmanager:OK (need to install "cleaned up 6 buttons comm manager)

Last edited: