[Q] Back to Stock At&t...

Search This thread

jbDroid110

Apr 24, 2014
i am so confused right now , im aware there is no RUU for Att M8, and im on GPE covnverted

im trying to get back to stock but some of the forums are unclear of instructions on how to get it back to stock , can anyone help or provide a clear explination on how? :( please and thank you

an0ther

Sep 21, 2013
i am so confused right now , im aware there is no RUU for Att M8, and im on GPE covnverted

im trying to get back to stock but some of the forums are unclear of instructions on how to get it back to stock , can anyone help or provide a clear explination on how? :( please and thank you

Its the second post in the gpe conversion guide
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2708589

Be Super CID (11111111)
Flash 1.54.401.5 firmware from Here "fastboot oem rebootRUU" "fastboot flash zip firmware.zip" twice
Flash TWRP "fastboot flash recovery twrp.img"
Boot into TWRP
Go into Wipe menu
do a factory reset wipe
Reboot into Android(if you don't do thi you will get cache errors in TWRP
After tapping through setup reboot into recovery
In recovery select the wipe menu then select the "Format data" button on the right (you will then have to type yes)
Reboot TWRP by going to the Reboot menu and selecting Recovery
Go back to main wipe menu
Select Advanced wipe and tick, Dalvik, System, Data, Cache, and Internal Storage
Reboot Recovery Again
use adb to push a rom you your sdcard
flash rom

If you don't understand or are scared, send me an private message.

Reactions: jbDroid110

jbDroid110

Apr 24, 2014

Be Super CID (11111111)
Flash 1.54.401.5 firmware from Here "fastboot oem rebootRUU" "fastboot flash zip firmware.zip" twice
Boot into TWRP
Go into Wipe menu
do a factory reset wipe
In recovery select the wipe menu then select the "Format data" button on the right (you will then have to type yes)
Select Advanced wipe and tick, Dalvik, System, Data, Cache, and Internal Storage
Reboot Recovery Again
flash rom

Okay so when you mean "a rom" i just download the system or is there stock 1.54.401.5 files availible?

an0ther

Sep 21, 2013
Okay so when you mean "a rom" i just download the system or is there stock 1.54.401.5 files availible?

any international or att rom. You need to flash a rom first to get the thing working. Then you can put stock files back on there, but your phone hardware will be on the 1.54 firmware so you can't do at&t updates until there is a flashable at&t firmware

Reactions: jbDroid110

jbDroid110

Apr 24, 2014
any international or att rom. You need to flash a rom first to get the thing working. Then you can put stock files back on there, but your phone hardware will be on the 1.54 firmware so you can't do at&t updates until there is a flashable at&t firmware

YES got it!! , its restored thank you soo much!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Be Super CID (11111111)
    Boot into TWRP
    Go into Wipe menu
    do a factory reset wipe
    Reboot Recovery Again
    flash rom